Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

agbot.. bank problems walkscrpit

Discussion on agbot.. bank problems walkscrpit within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
agbot.. bank problems walkscrpit

i know how to work the agbot, but the walkscript will go the the bank, and will say wrong name.... what shuold i do?
the bank lady is invalid? any suggestions can someone give me their walkscript?
Old 05/29/2008, 00:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
use the walkscripts provided in the latest agbot u will find for ex hotan west gate script when u extract the files.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Agbot problems
03/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Here we go..now i having to problems with this agbot: 1. Attack more mobs at the same time. 1st, my bot attack a mob. then it leave the mobs behind than attack another mobs. Well it doesnt seems to problem since agbot kill fast :D 2. Agbot crash after loop. I wonder why..:confused:
Problems With AgBot
02/21/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Last night, I had set up a walkscript and the bot outside Samarkand. It was working perfectly fine. I went to bed, and when I woke up this morning, she was laying there dead and did not go back to town. I checked "Return to Town" to make sure it was correct, and it was on Back to town after death. So when I go back to town, the walkscript is on, but not working. So I manually get my pots and go back out to grind, and when I turn on the bot, it does not work. She just stands there. I don't...
Problems with agBot
12/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
I got a few problems maybe you can help me 1) Delay between attacks ( i alreaddy putted delay attack on 50 ) 2) Bot uses imbue way to soon it is almost finished when my nuke hits. 3) Often dced thx in advance
Agbot problems... help !
10/12/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
i have 2 problems with agbot... 1 : it doesn't store tablets 9 degree like int 9 dg,philosofy.... it get's stucked iat the storage with : storing bla bla tablet of int 9 degree on empty.. and it stays like that... and when i'm at trining place... it doesn't atk well...it mostly runs ..get to atk and then runs a little then atk again..sucks... any help >???:confused:
i have some problems to run agbot (rev)
04/05/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
i have some problems to run agbot (rev) i read everything so manytimes even on rev6 site and i tried everything what it says... ill give u my computer info 1st windows xp pro sp2 no firewall or anything pen 3 1 GH CPU 1G RAM