Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TSRO latest version

Discussion on TSRO latest version within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TSRO latest version

Hey, i decided to play tsro, but i can't find the latest version of tsro client. I downloaded v1.192, but it says that i need full version, so can you give me link to the latest version of tsro client?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GarenaHack 3.18 Latest Version Full Private version + Mega Exp Plugin Cracked
01/16/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 10 Replies
This is the GarenaHack 3.18 latest version cracked, so you may enjoy free private version. http://i15.tinypic.com/8adnxxz.png DOWNLOAD LINKS: Garena_with_GarenaHack_3.18 as zip GarenaHackInstaller MEDIAFIRE mirror
GarenaHack 3.18 Latest Version Full Private version + Mega Exp Plugin Cracked
07/08/2010 - General Coding - 18 Replies
This is the GarenaHack 3.18 latest version cracked, so you may enjoy free private version. http://i15.tinypic.com/8adnxxz.png DOWNLOAD LINKS: Garena_with_GarenaHack_3.18 as zip GarenaHackInstaller MEDIAFIRE mirror
[TSRO] Latest Original sro_client.exe
11/25/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies
With the constant requests for original/latest sro_clients
Request- Latest tSro client
06/06/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I've searched the forums (google also) and couldn't find the latest client of tSro which is 1.192, I could only find ver 1.170 which I downloaded but sadly some why it doesnt update itself. On the official tsro site, the only client I could find was version 1.179 but it could only be downloaded by torrent which has almost no seeders... It would be really nice if someone has the 1.192 client cloud upload it OR if someone has the 1.179 version, would be also great because they have manual patch...