Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem with 2 clients and one ip

Discussion on problem with 2 clients and one ip within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
problem with 2 clients and one ip

hi, the problem that i have is, is one ibot client on my pc the other on a notebook, when i start the bots with two diffrent acc both got a dc after the chars are selected and join the world,

the problem is that it worked about 2 hours, i didn´t change settings or somthing else, so if anyone know how to fix the crashes please help
Old 05/06/2011, 16:35   #2

elite*gold: 38
Hello,
first off all it can be a problem, that there is no ibot version for Sro 1.303. So maybe the Hackshield has detected ibot and disconnected it. Or are there any errors shown in the login section of ibot?
Old 05/06/2011, 19:40   #3

elite*gold: 0
no there aren´t any shown error codes, the strange thing is that it worked for about 2 hours an then suddenly disconected both clients, since then it didn´t work with both at the same time.

i think i have to wait for a new ibot version, to play with both on the same server difrent server work´s fine

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Clients
12/29/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi@ALL Hab gesucht und nicht gefunden: Welcher original Client liegt dem Multi-Client 4.5 zugrunde?? Ungefähr?? DANKE!
Problem mit schließen des clients
09/19/2009 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
Problem: Ich habe heute an einer source etwas geschrieben und eigentlich nichts besonderes gemacht.(nichts von kalonline) und als ich vorhin dann wieder auf einem privat server spielen wollte komme ich noch bis zum login bildschirm dann schließt sich kalonline einfach. - vista - es ist kein gbl die haben nicht einmal gbl -es sind auch keine hacks oder sonst was ich verzweifel gerade. es gibt noch einen mit dem gleichen problem.
How much clients I will be able to run ?
08/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 21 Replies
I'm buying new computer ,and I want to know how much clients I will can to run with him ? processor: AMD PHENOM II X3 710 motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-MA78GM-US2H PALIT HD4870 SONIC 512MB GDDR5 - RETAIL ₪774
what does the no dc clients do exactly??
01/17/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
what does it do?? is it multiclient???or just that you dont dc when u ingame???pls explain this to me ty...
Problem with selling on 2 clients boting
04/05/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
i have a problem with the selling, when i bot on 2 accounts, everytime i change filter, and the bot go to town and sell his stuff and go to train place, but when the other bot goes to town and want to sell, the filter is reseting, it really sux, any 1 have idea to change it?????