Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tapping with smuggle, Working (7/sep/2008)

Discussion on Tapping with smuggle, Working (7/sep/2008) within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tapping with smuggle, Working (7/sep/2008)

O.K. .... Some of you may know me some of you may not .. but that ain't really the subject .. for some reason i decided to post this on Elitepvpers because i felt like it and i knew this would never get patched.

I am actually the original poster of the old and 1st thread with the pictures of Saruen Gang on it (AndrewR knows that by the way!) But mods kept closing my thread .... I don't know why .... even thought I tried helping the community that's what I get ... Weird ... So basically I'm back but with a video for all of you people who are having problems with this and an actual tutorial . There has been some speculation that this method was posted on *********** first . Wrong I was the first one to post this on GzP . Don't believe me? Ask LobBob !! He closed my thread ... But anyways let's get to the tapping part .

Virus scan : Virustotal. MD5: 48e505d6007248c00502d176c69bda43 error - password-protected file Virus in password protected archive <Encrypted Archive>

eSafe is the only one who actually found a virus, guess it's quite a powerful anti-virus ! or not xD.

O.K. there are 2 ways to do this:

FIRST:
1. Download the attachment.
2. Extract it. (password is :fighterboy89for noobs: UNZIP IT !)
3. Open up Saruen Gang 1.04 and Smuggle 3.1 (SFTAP)
4. Press ctr+alt+del go to the processes tab and find SFTAP.exe program's name.
5. Put SFTAP.exe where it says " Process name ".
6. Put " soldierfront.exe " where it says " Enemy name ".
7. Press run (it may give an error, keep trying until it works OR try closing the bypass and opening it again).
8. Now to be sure if it's working search for SFTAP.exe in the task manager.
9. If it's INVISIBLE, then it works.
10. Stop the protection, the program is still suppose to be invisible in the task manager.
11. If it still is INVISIBLE, close Saruen Gang.
12. WATCH THE VIDEO FOR PROOF AND FOLLOW WHAT I DID.
13. Run Soldier Front.
14. Start Tapping again !
SECOND(ALTERNATIVE):
There's another way to do this instead of closing the program all u do is run and check if the program is invisible, and if it is then just stop the protection don't close the bypass or BSOD direct !!

Affirmed this works on Windows XP and Vista (for Vista just use the Run as admin.. and run it in compatibility mode for Windows XP)

Reasons for getting "Driver Load Failed[h Device]" or "Driver Load Failed[SC MANAGER]"
-You are not running the programs as an administrator
-You are running Vista and not using compatibility mode
-You did not follow the instruction well.
-->no other possible reasonable explanation !

Viruses are normal.....just like injectors and if u even doubt about the programs the makers are one of the most trustworthy .

Smuggle 3.1 (Mainform 2) made by Raekwon
Saruen Gang Beta 1.04 made by Dual
Both are from CheatEngine Forums.

Scan:

VIRUSES ARE NORMAL IN INJECTORS!

Press Thank's Button
Attached Files
File Type: zip Smuggle!.zip (300.3 KB, 562 views)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/08/2008, 08:09   #2

is there a instruction here for newbie? is it working in Special Force for PH? well tnx
Old 09/08/2008, 09:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhaw View Post
is there a instruction here for newbie? is it working in Special Force for PH? well tnx
I dont tested in others versions of SF, i tested only in US soldier Front

I think this work in Philipines, Japanese, etc...
Old 11/09/2008, 19:18   #4

how the hell do i get AVG 8 to allow me to run SaurenG2ng or w/e it called ?
Old 11/10/2008, 23:18   #5

Don't Grave dig
Plus this thread is old and the program is patched
Closed Thread