Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 20:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LagHopper Glitching Program

Discussion on LagHopper Glitching Program within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Old 06/11/2008, 03:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
This really work but u neeed to put who make this hack and this hacked have been create by stickleboy something like it in gmerzplant
Old 06/11/2008, 21:23   #17

Exclamation

can i change the hot key and it doesnt lag me...
Old 06/12/2008, 02:59   #18

Nice post!
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Glitching? Try THIS
12/20/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies
Hey guys. I have figured out how to Glitch Again! As some of you may know Soldierfront had fixed glitching for quite some time. Now it's time to start it again!!! I will start off with instructions for everyone. First step: is download Fraps at FRAPS show fps, record video game movies, screen capture software Second step: Download and install Fraps
new glitching program by a_z_king
09/28/2008 - Soldier Front - 4 Replies
hey every one am back with new glitching program here how to use: 1-first download 2-poen&extract 3-open screenshot uiltiy.exe 4-then chose ur hotkeys and screenshots save folder then minimize it
LagHopper Glitching Program by Stickleback
06/15/2008 - Soldier Front - 8 Replies
Hotkey : Num5 Double Lag : still the same hotkey but it lags twice within 0.2 of a second (useful for speed glitching) Added settings for Amount of lag, the default setting is for my computer (512mb ram) a useful and universal setting is "987654" or if you have a fast computer try that with the double lag feature. please give feedback - tell me if it gets detected and ill make it undetected Im not sure weather it works on Vista or not, if it dosnt i will try to find out how to...
glitching program
06/07/2008 - Soldier Front - 4 Replies
hey evry1 i am selling glitching program and it will never patch i can trade it too with other hacks or with accounts or with anything
Need Help with Glitching, :)
03/19/2008 - Soldier Front - 5 Replies
How do i glitch using Windows Vista ? someone can teach me. thanks :D