Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front > Soldier Front Philippines
You last visited: Today at 05:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No Wallhacks work after today's Maintenance?

Discussion on No Wallhacks work after today's Maintenance? within the Soldier Front Philippines forum part of the Soldier Front category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
No Wallhacks work after today's Maintenance?

Im using daryll's wh, today they patched gameguard, and WHacks dont work anymore I guess..

If u have Working WallHacks after maintenance .. Share it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Today's manual patch (SF_manual_091216)
12/16/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 0 Replies
If you have trouble downloading...this might help. SF_manual_091216.rar play nice and enjoy! OOPs sorry i didnt see that this has been released earlier. anyways...might be of some help too.
Updated pw.iMessiah for v182 (today's patch)
11/23/2009 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 5 Replies
You can check it out here: www.pwfreaks.com -- Should work fine. Have fun :)
Question about error after today's patch
08/30/2009 - Dekaron - 26 Replies
Yes, there are other posts with this error but none of them ask this question, so shut up. (meow...) Ok. I was trying to set up my hacks for 2moons when the server went down for maint. After the maint finished, i setup my hacks. Then, i went to login game and am getting 'Invalid Client Detected - Please Reinstall." So. Is this because we need a new CSV bypass? (Yes. I used to data unpacker and edited csv files for my hacks.)
The SV wont work after maintenance, Can someone help me?
09/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
i have the SV program work but after the maintenance it doesnt work anymore. Can someone help me? Did the Maintenance make the SV dead? Or its my SVs problem? Can someone fixed it? Plz help me! Reply people! If ever your SV works plz tell me! and plz make me updated? Is there a new Version for SV?(thats y it doesnt works?) Anyone?