Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SrO_Thanker hacked / noob is using his acc for scamming

Discussion on SrO_Thanker hacked / noob is using his acc for scamming within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 06/18/2013, 02:16   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SrO_Thanker View Post
Hello guys,
First i would like to apologize to the persons that got scammed by the guy that hacked my accounts (or persons, i can't tell if it was only one persom scammed or two). I was contacted earlier today by L_Pacino via phone, and i got to an internet zone to realize that i couldn't log on my email or epvp account. I recovered the email with the security questions and after 4 hours of trying, i now have the epvp account back. It was foolish of me to keep the same password for all my accounts...
I want to reply to a few posts made here:
- i do not know who sunshine90 is and i wouldn't use such a gay id if i started scamming (i ask the admins to check ip's and see that they don't match).
- dundy171 - yes, i was actually interested in your account and those private messages from sathurday and sunday morning were from me, I added you on my yahoo (the email that got scammed: ) but you never accepted my friend request. I left on sunday morning to the university and now i see you were scammed from that email. I do not understand how it was possible, but i do not deny the possibility that i had a keylogger on my home computer.
- L_Pacino, about that timeframe - if you check the sms i sent you, you'll see that i said i logged a couple of days ago, not yesterday or on a specific day.

I wish i could help the persons that got scammed, but i'm afraid there's nothing i can do now. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

@dundy171's last message: shame? this is a fucking forum on the internet...i couldn't care less. I haven't played silkroad in years and couldn't care less about the game or this forum account i have.
Don't know when i'll be online again here...so spam or flame this thread as much as you like.
I just wanted to make the record straight. Going to sleep as i got an exam in 4 hours...good luck to everyone !
Wow... did you really expect me to believe that? First, what kind of pro hacker hacks two accounts from the same person simultaneously in just the right time? and everything went so smoothly. Second, what about the hotmail email that you gave me? in the following pictures, you asked me to give you the password of my email registered to my sro account:

So you eventually asked me to change it for you and register my sro account with "" ... isn't that your name? you sent it only a few seconds after it appeared that nothing can work other than giving me your actual email address.

Also if an admin checks the log of the ip address of your epvp account, and it appeared that all ip's are from the same location, then you have nothing to say.

Any admin please check his ip log, and if it's true, ban him permanently or he will scam more users in the future.
Old 06/18/2013, 07:17   #17

Guy who hacked char, said ingame he is from Romania...
Old 06/18/2013, 08:40   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lol he asked for i remember some time ago i had a dealwith sro roby and that was his yahoo picture, same yahoo id
I think that sro thanker did this and now he wants to wash it away with some bullsh*t that someone hacked his epvp and yahoo in the same freaking time.

I mean we are not that stupid, you admit you were interested in the accounts and now u tell us someone talked to the guy after you went to university; thats too much good timing isnt it ?
Anyway nothing will happen to sro thanker as trade was not requested, mods wont move a finger to check any ips or sh*t.

If he even aws that stupid to say ingame hes from Romania, i really doubt that someone did all this on purpose.
Im saying it again, these are just MY TOUGHTS

And btw, if you guys check on facebook you ll see this :

I dont have him in my friends list so im not able to see his photos but i can see his wall and yesterday he has activity on facebook, also he changed his cover photo on saturday.
Well i mean he was pretty much active on facebook aswell...
Now he claims someone changed his yahoo pw email.
If you are using that same email on facebook (assuming you are on a browser that automatically logs you in on facebook) , when you change your password you are not allowed to get on facebook anymore, thing that DID NOT happened with you beacuse you were pretty active on facebook judging by your fb wall activity...

Seems to me you are busted my friend... you scammed this poor guy and now you want to wash it away...
idk if pacino is your friend or not he wrote up a bit something like "this means that..oh snap!" and then he edited the post into something different.

I guess he meant you are a scammer...after all.
Sad. Really sad, especially with your reputation.
Busted!

Later edit:
You dont need to be a rocket scientist to figure this out.

Studying at " Academia de Politie A.I. Cuza" - im guessing thats the police academy ppl were talking about you were in.

Your profile photo, fits the lower photo i circled with red color, while you were wearing police clothes.

Again, thats sad. Future policeman scamming over a game lol...

You scammed this guy and then you had the balls to send him that message that you are not sro_thanker and that you bruteforced his acc and that you dont care...that was same 1st class bullsh*t that you made up just so you dont take the blame.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2013, 09:12   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

We are not friends i just know him and we had some deals long time ago somewhere in 2008 , i remember we was selling a lv 100 nuker with a 98+10 spear, nuker name was Kapoow or something like that and i bought that account.
And i think we had another deal but i dont remember it...it was long time ago.
As for your solving Hector™ there are 2 options here:
1) you either are 100% right with everything...
2) or 100% wrong and someone really got his password

I guess we ll never know unless mods do some ip checks...
Old 06/18/2013, 11:03   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hector™ View Post
Lol he asked for i remember some time ago i had a dealwith sro roby and that was his yahoo picture, same yahoo id
I think that sro thanker did this and now he wants to wash it away with some bullsh*t that someone hacked his epvp and yahoo in the same freaking time.

I mean we are not that stupid, you admit you were interested in the accounts and now u tell us someone talked to the guy after you went to university; thats too much good timing isnt it ?
Anyway nothing will happen to sro thanker as trade was not requested, mods wont move a finger to check any ips or sh*t.

If he even aws that stupid to say ingame hes from Romania, i really doubt that someone did all this on purpose.
Im saying it again, these are just MY TOUGHTS

And btw, if you guys check on facebook you ll see this :

I dont have him in my friends list so im not able to see his photos but i can see his wall and yesterday he has activity on facebook, also he changed his cover photo on saturday.
Well i mean he was pretty much active on facebook aswell...
Now he claims someone changed his yahoo pw email.
If you are using that same email on facebook (assuming you are on a browser that automatically logs you in on facebook) , when you change your password you are not allowed to get on facebook anymore, thing that DID NOT happened with you beacuse you were pretty active on facebook judging by your fb wall activity...

Seems to me you are busted my friend... you scammed this poor guy and now you want to wash it away...
idk if pacino is your friend or not he wrote up a bit something like "this means that..oh snap!" and then he edited the post into something different.

I guess he meant you are a scammer...after all.
Sad. Really sad, especially with your reputation.
Busted!

Later edit:
You dont need to be a rocket scientist to figure this out.

Studying at " Academia de Politie A.I. Cuza" - im guessing thats the police academy ppl were talking about you were in.

Your profile photo, fits the lower photo i circled with red color, while you were wearing police clothes.

You scammed this guy and then you had the balls to send him that message that you are not sro_thanker and that you bruteforced his acc and that you dont care...that was same 1st class bullsh*t that you made up just so you dont take the blame.
nice solving ty
Old 06/18/2013, 12:52   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

IP check? what should that be good for? we´re living in the 21st century, every stupid can use VPS, proxys, internet cafe, friends pc or any other ****..
Old 06/18/2013, 13:09   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 261
Just shows again that you shouldnt trust anyone in this forum, no matter who he is or how many tbm he has.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/18/2013, 14:36   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

A kind admin replied to me and said he can't get his ip log unless he posted at those times. But if thanker is truthful let him show us his yahoo log in history.. or else he's lying..

Also I notice that he has the same personality of the scammer.. here he said: "Don't know when i'll be online again here... so spam or flame this thread as much as you like."

scammer said to me: "I will not log on any of these emails or epvp again so you can message them as much as you want." (see here: )
Keeps repeating the same thing..........

He also did not rush anything, in fact he postponed it till the other day, what kind of scammer delays his scam? especially that he's not sure when the real owner will get his accounts back? and why did the real owner get his accounts back only after I got scammed? see this pic .. and it was about 15 hours between our first chat and the chat that he scammed me in, where's the real owner all that time? in college for 15 hours?

Also note the time that he goes to bed.. I live in Arizona, USA, when the time here is 4 pm, the time in Romania is 3 am (just checked on it), check the chat again and see what he said.. he said it was 3 am when the time in my place was 4 pm.... so he's not even in a different time zone than that of Romania's.

I don't see why he should keep insisting it's not him when he doesn't even show us evidence that he was hacked.. If he is truthful, let him show us his yahoo log in history, I bet no one ever logged in from a different location.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2013, 16:51   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You got hacked by a PRO and nothing will happen to him...
Nothing out of the ordinary here on epvp

Sorry for your loss 'tho.
Old 06/18/2013, 21:21   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hector™ View Post

Thats exactly what came to my mind...

And that are people that supposed to protect us??? Future policeman and scamming people when he even did not finish his school yet??? If he will continue like that, he will become corrupted cop. Not so far away from accepting bribes...

Really sad...
Old 06/18/2013, 21:30   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6
The Black Market: 233/0/1

xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2013, 21:39   #27

I have three in my family ... One is working at special forces and two are detectives
Old 06/18/2013, 21:45   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6
The Black Market: 233/0/1
I have a really good friend who is working as prison's guard.
I don't really think that ALL them are bastards, but it's funny always to tell this @ my friend xD
Old 06/18/2013, 22:20   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by L_Pacino View Post
You got hacked by a PRO and nothing will happen to him...
Nothing out of the ordinary here on epvp

Sorry for your loss 'tho.
Thanks. & Yes, I talked to an admin and I do not think he will do anything about it.
And no, he's not a pro at all, he just uses people's trust, using that profile, he scams others in a really dirty way. No sense of responsibility, No Conscience... that is a mental illness rather than "pro".
At least I exposed his filthy reality to users here. I'll just CARRY ON as if nothing happened now.. BUT by no means have I approved of his futile actions. Bear witness to the next victims he will scam in the years to come.
Old 06/18/2013, 23:43   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hehe I got a cousin which work at ״yamam" at Israel :-) its a special team for special messions .
Thanks
1 User