Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Wow lvl 70 warrior for any server lvl 76+ chinese char

Discussion on WTT Wow lvl 70 warrior for any server lvl 76+ chinese char within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Wow lvl 70 warrior for any server lvl 76+ chinese char

WTT Wow lvl 70 warrior Eu Burning Blade server for any server lvl 76+ chinese char(prefer blader but can be other pure str i dont need nukers). I have id pass sq and sa im owner of this account + i can give guild wars account whit all campaings + expansion for another on same server account lvl 50+ char (can be nuker).

Wow account is transfarable , you can change server and change name.

If you want to change you need to have screenshoots and sa/sq and other **** to prove that you are owner of that account.

My wow account haves lvl 70 warrior like i mentioned before, lvl 36 hunter whit twink lvl 39 epic bow and lvl 24 mage.
Warrrior haves some epics from kara/bg's. Mining 300+ Enchanting 225+.

Account dont have playtime left. But it haves tbc enabled can prove whit taking screens from website and taking photos of game boxes.

I dont need scamers so dont even try to scam

Pm here and later i will tell how to contact me.

Best offer wins.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT LVL 85 WARRIOR/CLERIC ON VENICE FOR 72+ CHINESE CHAR ON ANY SERVER!! LOOK INSIDE!
05/12/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Sup guys. Had this account away for a while and decided i would like to do something useful with it lol. I want to TRADE this account for a lvl 72+ chinese build on ANY SERVER!, do not offer me a blader or a glavier though. :mofo: INFO - Lvl 85 FF Warrior/Cleric on Venice. - Pure STR
WTB CHAR !CHINESE! ON SERVER !ZEUS!
04/14/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hi I want to buy chinese char on server !ZEUS! Thank You
[WTB] SP farmed chinese char on all server!
04/09/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
I want SP farmed CHINESE chars on all server ... (prefer ZEUS / URANUS) Reasons : -1-2mill SP or more -Low level chars -No email veryfication -Secret answer : ON! Trade : Just with midleman... If you have and you want to sell it LEAVE YOUR OFFER HERE:)
Free Warrior Pack and Exp Books on the Chinese Server
04/02/2010 - Atlantica Online - 2 Replies
The only problem is they're in Chinese. They also give 5x1M exp books for merc if you stay online over 4 hrs, also treasure boxes. It's the official server. PM me if you're interested. http://hd.at.the9.com/xsdlb/index.html
WTB int char(euro/chinese) 95+ any server
02/16/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
I'm interested in a 95+ full int char(nuker s/s, nuker spear, wizz) on any server. Please leave your offers. [email protected] if you want to talk.