Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 23:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Warrior Pack and Exp Books on the Chinese Server

Discussion on Free Warrior Pack and Exp Books on the Chinese Server within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Warrior Pack and Exp Books on the Chinese Server

The only problem is they're in Chinese. They also give 5x1M exp books for merc if you stay online over 4 hrs, also treasure boxes. It's the official server. PM me if you're interested.

Old 03/31/2010, 23:12   #2

Hmm, might be a good oppotunity to practice my chinese. Then again, its for china.
Old 04/02/2010, 09:44   #3

Seriously, nobody plays Chinese Atlantica

they are too upset about the bots and hacks happening atm, and a good game is ruined!! Its sad that the Chinese one just came out recently. Every Chinese Online game is like that, thanks to their publisher.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT LVL 85 WARRIOR/CLERIC ON VENICE FOR 72+ CHINESE CHAR ON ANY SERVER!! LOOK INSIDE!
05/12/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Sup guys. Had this account away for a while and decided i would like to do something useful with it lol. I want to TRADE this account for a lvl 72+ chinese build on ANY SERVER!, do not offer me a blader or a glavier though. :mofo: INFO - Lvl 85 FF Warrior/Cleric on Venice. - Pure STR
Problems with installing Chinese language pack
05/09/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, I've downloaded and installed TSRO because ISRO is ALWAYS crowded. Alright, when i start the launcher, i see only a lot of squares and no chinese caracters. A friend of my says i've to install a Chinese language pack. But i don't how.. so can somebody tell me how to do it ? greetings...
Chinese error when putting in a diff pack.d04
11/16/2008 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
I get a chinese error whenever i put in a diff pack.d04 . Any1 else get this error?
WTT Wow lvl 70 warrior for any server lvl 76+ chinese char
07/27/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTT Wow lvl 70 warrior Eu Burning Blade server for any server lvl 76+ chinese char(prefer blader but can be other pure str i dont need nukers). I have id pass sq and sa im owner of this account + i can give guild wars account whit all campaings + expansion for another on same server account lvl 50+ char (can be nuker). Wow account is transfarable , you can change server and change name. If you want to change you need to have screenshoots and sa/sq and other crap to prove that you...
Free dekaron, chinese p.server account
03/03/2008 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
as title says, if your too lazy to grind up an account o.O , heres one u can mess around on its a 110 AK, and a 94 incar i beileive, on the third server id: mrleakehe pass : 20009k