Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 02:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] multiclient

Discussion on [Question] multiclient within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] multiclient

Just a Quick Question,
when multi clienting is it important to have two accounts or can it be done with one account?

thanks
Old 01/02/2011, 20:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
You need to have 2 different accounts, It's impossible to log 2 characters from same account at the same time.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MultiClient [ Question ]
06/21/2010 - Kal Online - 19 Replies
Hallo Leute, ich Hab ein Problem , unzwar ich kann Kal Online nicht Zwei Mal Starten! Kopieren hab ich auch schon Versucht geht Nicht. Entweder bekomm ich die Meldung von Antihacking, oder Kal Geht Automatisch Aus! Ich würde mich freuen Wenn mir jemand Helfen könnte. Ich bedanke mich schonmal Im Voraus ! :) MfG. MrFailed!
A Multiclient question
06/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hello all.. forgive me for the noob question. I recently f***ed my Graphics Card up and i cannot run sroking on my new one.. or im doing something wrong i don't know. I wanted to ask if theres any programs that simply just allow me to multi client? I dont need any auto login.. training place.. anything like a bot.. just the ability to multi client. If anybody knows a tool.. or can create something simple then please get back to this thread with details and a simple guide or anytihng...
question about multiclient
01/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
hey i got a little question about multiclient, before the new patch multiclient worked and now it doesnt so i came back and downloaded a new one, now i get a error: msg error (dont know the exact discription) could anyone help me and tell me how to solve this problem, it really stinks:/ :cry:
Hmm MultiClient Question
03/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
:eek: Before i had to reinstall everything on my computer i had something edited from here making me able to open multiple clients even after like 20 patches =| now i have to download or edit the conquer.exe for multi client. Anyone know where i can find the thing before where i was able to edit 1 file and be able to open multiple clients forever 0.0