Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 02:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]turn on Guild Battle (dungeon)

Discussion on [Help]turn on Guild Battle (dungeon) within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry [Help]turn on Guild Battle (dungeon)

anyone know how to turn on guild battle (dungeon)?
thanks to help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
help me with Command of The Guild Ranking Battle plzzzz.
08/10/2010 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
How to open the Gate in the Light(Dark)Managment Office to get inside GRB Map? Im GM but i don't know how to open it? can someone help me plzzzzzz? thank you so much.
Hora Battle Dungeon CE?
04/11/2010 - RF Online - 2 Replies
this makes me confused... i see people in gate keepers of BD and they do this kind of cheat when they enter only 2 people and sometimes alone.. they finish it for only 5 to 10 mins:mad: ..... someone talked do me and he is an indonesian and told me if i wanna join them and i said i would love to but they asked me if i know the cheat...:mad: ofcourse i dont... and they didnt let me come with them coz of that..... what the hell are they doin? what kind of cheat is that? is that a bug... they...
Regarding Battle Dungeon Hack!!
08/24/2008 - RF Online - 4 Replies
we all know na di ka makkapasok sa BATTLE DUNGEON without being in a party...so it came to my mind that kung may hack ba sa Battle Dungeon para MAKAPASOK KA SA BD KAHIT ALANG PARTY... Kung sino man ang nkakaalam nito ittrade ko sa 300x APSD, at JP movement speed hack THNX:)
Tore im Dungeon 4 weg | Keine Pferde im Dungeon 1
10/04/2007 - Kal Online - 30 Replies
also hier einmal sone Kleine Hilfe wenn ihr z.B. in D4 seit und Hoch hinaus wollt ;) Einige machen es ja Folgendermaßen KalOnlineENG -> data -> Npc zu Npc1 o.Ä umbennen ! Wie Jeder schon bemerkt hat sind nun auch jegliche Npc´s weg ! Um die Tore zu entfernen OHNE die Npc´s mit zu entfernen müßt ihr im ordner