Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 20:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hora Battle Dungeon CE?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hora Battle Dungeon CE?

this makes me confused... i see people in gate keepers of BD and they do this kind of cheat when they enter only 2 people and sometimes alone.. they finish it for only 5 to 10 mins ..... someone talked do me and he is an indonesian and told me if i wanna join them and i said i would love to but they asked me if i know the cheat... ofcourse i dont... and they didnt let me come with them coz of that..... what the hell are they doin? what kind of cheat is that? is that a bug... they collected all accesory in just a day...
if anyone knows what was it please share

*** good!! Indonesian players are so good at cheat

btw it was Chaoticrfo Brazil server no need bypass for CE

thank you and more power

Old   #2

here is the thread u want

Old   #3

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[...................It is in the company of friends, 4-5 persons, need only Fly Hack and its ability to use (Fly Hack is in RFLoader, or in this site,use search)

Visit the Dark Hall, has completed the first ground, and instead of being run in the gate, jump on the texture on the penultimate site, located nearby, about 15 seconds (it can be seen from the first). Poke at the gates and appears on the last stage Dark Hall.

If PB feyk, 1 skill, and all - Dark Hall passed for 2-3 minutes. If so, then about 5 minutes from party dependent

Have fun ..........]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

my question is when i finish the 1st stage ... ill use fly right and in about 15 secs what stage ill see??? what value should i use??? and where do i go? north, south, east or west?

and what does he mean by [Poke at the gates and appears on the last stage Dark Hall]????

use the portal from stage 7 and appear on the last stage???