Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 03:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Minimize Game Still Attack?

Discussion on Minimize Game Still Attack? within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Minimize Game Still Attack?

how can make if i Minimize game will my toon still attack?? because now if i Minimize its stop attack
Old 11/24/2012, 03:50   #2

elite*gold: 5
If you Play on a Private Server you can Patch the "Anti Freeze Function" But if You Play OS you donīt can use "Anti Freeze"

You can enable Anti Freeze with the Shaiya Patcher
Old 11/27/2012, 09:16   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..Zeus.. View Post
If you Play on a Private Server you can Patch the "Anti Freeze Function" But if You Play OS you donīt can use "Anti Freeze"

You can enable Anti Freeze with the Shaiya Patcher
You can still get anti-freeze on OS, you will just have to change the address at runtime. And it is possible to unpack OS so you can make permanent patched cheats.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Minimize Lag x_X
01/29/2011 - Mabinogi - 7 Replies
For the passed week and a half my entire laptop would lag very badly when mabinogi is minimized and I have no idea why this is. I have tried restarting my laptop and tried system restoring my setting backwards by one day but nothing changed, so I'm kind of stumped on that. It never really used to do this up until a week ago, and I never installed anything.
minimize cpu usage
09/13/2010 - Perfect World - 5 Replies
any tips on how to minimize cpu usage when running 6clients on 1 pc? currently bots or hacks like smurf-it are not working unless you unfreeze all the clients.. but in doing so, it will take too much cpu or video resource so it will slow down your game. im using win7 64bit 4gb DDR2 ram 1GB Nvidia geforce9500gt. :D
Minimize
05/22/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
hey i cant minimize my conquer due to having a wide screen monitor, and for some reasons the windows keys or task manager wont minimise it! anything i can do so it will stay down? Thanks
Game Crash After TBOT ATTACK MOBS
11/15/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
game always crash after tbot train and attack mobs any1 know why :( i use tbot1107 and TServer016b client no DC
How do I minimize Cabal?
01/01/2007 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
After I log on Cabal, there's no way for me to minimize it *I think I did do it once after hitting the keyboard like crazy** I notice that Cabal is not on the process list so I figure it is running in the background(some rootkit shit). Is there key i can hit to minimize Cabal Client?