Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 18:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New GRB in EP6 ??

Discussion on New GRB in EP6 ?? within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New GRB in EP6 ??

Is anyone here playing Shaiya on Nexon? I am trying to figure out how the new GRB works in Korea.

I know there is a new map for the upper levels. The question is where is the entrance to that map?

In the portal to the lvl 31-lvl70 zone in the current US Shaiya, has this been raised to lvl 31-80 or is it level capped at lvl 70. Where is the portal for the lvl 71-80? The current Nexon 50.wld map does not show any additional portals (at least that is what I can determine). The description that was lvl 31-60 has been changed to lvl 31-70. Which makes one think that this portal has been capped to lvl 70. All of the 50.svmaps that are in the data.saf files for the latest Nexon client are not valid for the current Nexon game.

Any info from you Shaiya-Nexon players would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2012, 01:15   #2

Episode 6.1 Updates:

· New Level Cap
· New Maps
· New Quests
· New Dungeons
· New Items
· New Monsters
· New UI
· Accessories can have OJ stats
· 70AP gear can be used on HM characters

Epside 6.2 Coming Soon! - Q4
New 4v4 PvP Dungeon (Faction vs Faction and Inter-Faction!)
New Dungeons
New Player Revamp
New Player Package
PvP Revenge System

Episode 6.3 Coming Soon!
New GRB<----------------yep lol
Pets and Costumes
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2012, 21:59   #3

That is not the information that I am looking for.

Only people playing the Korea game can answer the questions I am asking. The 50.svmap that is called EP6 that is floating around here is not the proper map that the current Korea EP6 uses. Just because it is in the data.saf file doesn't mean it is the one used on the server side.

In the 50.wld map, the description to the portal that used to be for all the lvl 31 to 60 toons. It was labeled in side the file as "Lvl31 - lvl60". The Korea update in late July, had a significant change to the 50.wld map. One of the changes is the description to that portal is not "Lvl31 - Lvl70"

When you do a byte by byte comparison between the 50.wld map that we all are using and the 50.wld map that is in Korea, there are thousands of changes. Most of the changes are subtle, but the order of many .smod items are in different locations in the file.

Then when you look at the warp level limits in the 50.svmap. The one that we currently have shows a max level of 70 to go into the current lvl31-lvl60 zone. But the current 50.svmap that is being distributed at EP6 has the max level for entering the Lvl31-Lvl60 zone as level 60. But the text in the 50.svmap shows Lvl31-Lvl70.

EP6 allows lvl 80 toons to do GRB.

There are a lot of subtle discrepancies in the files that we have versus the true EP6 files on the server side.

Thus the question I have been asking are what types of level restrictions are there in the new Korea EP6. Right now only the actual players on Korea can answer that since the true server side files are not available yet.

So if anyone here plays the Korea game, can you help me with this information?
Old 10/12/2012, 22:30   #4

I play kr shaiya lol just still lvl 16 tho