Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 21:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some web help needed

Discussion on Some web help needed within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Some web help needed

Hello, ive got an hosting dedi machine and is running plesk, ive got a domain + web hosting to it but i don't know how to use the plesk sistem.

May anyone who is using it can give me some infos how i can connect to the web root via plesk to put my files in?
Thanks, -Sqizz

PS: what program needed to edit updater interface?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Some really needed help? :)
10/30/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
I've been having a lot... a lot of problems with making a private server, I had it at episode 5 before but I don't think it had everything it should have had (all the databases etc, like it didn't have the OMG database) I'm on a clean slate now, I have ep4 running and I really don't want to touch anything unless I know it's the right thing to do because I'm sick of starting over and fixing it. I have "Shaiyaserver" which has gsql (db inside it) and the ep 5 files but I also have...
Help is here if needed
03/26/2010 - 12Sky2 - 3 Replies
Sup, new to this forum so im just letting everyone know if i can be of any help on any projects plz let me know. I decently know my way around CE, mainly just basic address finding and hex editing but im willing to learn more if anyone is willing to teach. So if my novice skills can be of any use to anyone im more than happy to help. Hell u can even use me to work on somthing ur to lazy to do atm lol given u tell me how if im not sure. Just throw me a pm :)
needed
10/09/2008 - WarRock - 5 Replies
whe need a new hack for warrock please give a hack with weapons a lot of weapons:mofo::handsdown: