Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya specific facebook group for sale

Discussion on Shaiya specific facebook group for sale within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Shaiya specific facebook group for sale

Hello, this is the former [Dev]Fenix from WOTF. (Wrath of the Fallen, ROTC spawn child) I have long been out of the shaiya game, but our group page is still very active, sitting at roughly 3,300 members who still love and play shiaya. This is a GREAT way to advertise that will absolutely hit your target audience. While I love the community, I will never be involved in the creation or management of shaiya servers again, I have moved on to other projects. I am willing to sell the full admin rights to the group, for the right price. i am only willing to consider doing this for an ESTABLISHED server, I do NOT want some dev who is just getting their feet wet to take this page, these players are good people, and I must be able to endorse whomever takes control. If you are interested or would like some more information, please message me, I would be happy to discuss anything further. If you would like verification, simply visit the Wrath of the Fallen facebook page for proof.

Sincerely,
Former Shiaya Dev and Admin
Fenix
Old 11/14/2013, 23:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,725
#moved