Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 80 defender os merged nice rank

Discussion on WTS 80 defender os merged nice rank within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool WTS 80 defender os merged top rank

80 UM Defender on OS merged Lailah

Preff sell it clean no gear no OP cuz its safer
Not asking much for it cuz i realize how much gears cost
Would like account go to someone for whom maxing gear out wouldnt be a problem am willing to go cheap for such person
Obviously my defender was made to occupy top spots of shaiya ranking and i would like it staying this way. Only top gear would show the real potential of that rank making true beast of my character giving the person who get it least some of the satisfaction and fun i had with it : )

Myself cant afford nomore and am not willing to farm for the sheit for the next severel months feelin all nubish

PM your skype for the add if you interested
Old 07/04/2013, 05:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

do you trade for *Pserver* Account ?
Old 07/04/2013, 23:45   #3

No.

This is officcial account, ranked 80um defender selling either paypal $ either ops.

Contact meh for more info :P
Old 08/30/2013, 23:07   #4

80um defender no gear but with lots of bonus stats coming out of rank, looking for a new home hopefully rich pvpr to gear him up and be one of top players :P
Old 09/01/2013, 19:20   #5

Pushhhhhhh
Old 09/06/2013, 17:11   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me in skype: bluevengeace
interested in more information and maybe to buy it
Old 09/22/2013, 16:14   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by independent7 View Post
Would like account go to someone for whom maxing gear out wouldnt be a problem am willing to go cheap for such person
It's too obvious that you are going to contact support after that person actually max your toon out, and support will return account to you just by giving original e-mail adress to them. I know people like you because i did this kind of stuff myself. Good day sir!
Old 09/22/2013, 22:40   #8

Yup you right i had do that before when my account been hacked so i can provide emails containing all the info needed to recover the account same time the mails i send to recover it and the questions they asked for me to get it back ( things like characters made across the time account exist, namechanges stuff like that everything i can provide ) Not a problem.

3 star defender is a good thing in pvp trust me i know what im saying : )
And i would love too it went to someone who actually play the game and can enjoy it
Personally im done with shaiya it just not for me anymore i was no life for too long getting the damned rank no shiet.
Closed Thread