Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTB Uber level 80 Archer/Fighter/Defender/Priest Shaiya OS Merged budget of $2000

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Uber level 80 Archer/Fighter/Defender/Priest Shaiya OS Merged budget of $2000

WTB Uber level 80 Archer/Fighter/Defender/Priest

Hello everyone i played Shaiya for 5 years and had a uber 3 star fighter that i sold just before going into the army. Ive now quit the army and I'm wanting to buy a Uber account as i have loads of free time to play Shaiya.

I have a budget of $2000 that I'm willing to go up to! The account must be high end game gear all linked well with a few tops and alot of ops and stuff that is of value.

It can be on any server but Laliah is preferd.

Please do not waste my time, I'm looking to buy a Uber Archer/Fighter/Defender/priest Geared account fully geared with items and pvp rank. As you can see any class as long as its Uber don't want to have to start and grind want to jump into pvp with rank and gear.

If you are selling please private message me with your skype.

Or you can contact me on my Skype NeilArmstrong24
Thanks and happy new year to all!!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Legit buyer he brought a max OJ and Letter Y from me