Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT US OS shaiya merged ops for Aion account o.o

Discussion on WTT US OS shaiya merged ops for Aion account o.o within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT US OS shaiya merged ops for Aion account o.o

Looking for aion account i got
170 ops
account pagan flower rank
lots of ap items top 79 for pagan linked ele 2 wind Lucky charms etc. skype-itsjery

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS OP Hammers $0.80 Each Shaiya OS Merged My skype OPHammers
02/13/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 9 Replies
Hello everyone starting new thread for selling OPS as i have now discounted the price to $0.80 limited time. Ive sold all my gear and used the rest of my AP to stock up on OP Hammers, i have around 1000 OP Hammers in stock. Ive sold to many people on here and have previous vouches on my old thread so if you want to buy add me on Skype OPHammers
WTB Uber level 80 Archer/Fighter/Defender/Priest Shaiya OS Merged budget of $2000
01/17/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
WTB Uber level 80 Archer/Fighter/Defender/Priest Hello everyone i played Shaiya for 5 years and had a uber 3 star fighter that i sold just before going into the army. Ive now quit the army and I'm wanting to buy a Uber account as i have loads of free time to play Shaiya. I have a budget of $2000 that I'm willing to go up to! The account must be high end game gear all linked well with a few tops and alot of ops and stuff that is of value. It can be on any server but Laliah is preferd. ...
WTB Shaiya OS/Merged Gears
12/28/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
WTB Shaiya Os/Merged Goddess Adamass Gears fow warrior pm me
WTS 70 um defender Shaiya US merged servers
12/09/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
WTS 70um defender on merged servers shaiya OS Sell for ops or $ paypal Account is clean no gear rank >>> skype: kochacsie
[WTT] Lv70 UM Fighter account on merged OS for Stuff or account on Shaiya Phoenix
11/12/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 11 Replies
as the title saying Tradign my lv70 um fighter account on OS for account on Phoenix Shaiya or nice stuff (like ops/sonic/gear) idc. Not playing OS anymore, but on phoenix now, so might trade it! Even prepared to trade for only a Sonic Lv1 or Sonic lv2 Linked boots for archer/ranger Or like around 20 Ops or 10 Ops + 10 Sonics or something like that or Sonic Amulet+ some Ops Try something