Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Uber 80UM Fighter/Deff or Warrior/Guard ACC Budget $1500

Discussion on WTB Uber 80UM Fighter/Deff or Warrior/Guard ACC Budget $1500 within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Uber 80UM Fighter/Deff or Warrior/Guard ACC Budget $1500

Hello everyone.

I'm looking to buy a Uber account that is on light or dark side, must have good pvp rank good gear and items all linked. I can't spend over $1500 so can only accept offers within my $1500 budget.

If you have a Warrior/Fighter Defender/Guardian for sale with good gear linked and pvp rank quite high let me know the price.

My Skype is Special-x-
Old 01/30/2013, 14:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello, My name is Adrian, I have in Shaiya OS 1 account Ubber Lv 80 UM , Guardian, Gear 79 . I play in Gaia Server i spending 2 years in this account and now i want to sell it! is a greate toon what i use it i have 72.000 HP. I have 14 OP in account . I spending 2000$ in my account and i want to sell it with only 1200$ ... For many Details add my id Skype: adisportivul
Old 02/06/2013, 16:34   #3

Bump still looking
Old 02/07/2013, 13:53   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereToBuy View Post
Bump still looking
gaming7221 pm me id give lot ops + the acc with 80 um guard pagan and sin also 7k ap on it for the rebate will be cheap add me on skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB 70 UM Fighter And Uber 70 Gear
09/16/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
Hello as Title says I'm looking to buy a Uber 70 UM Fighter account with Uber Gear Conflict or AP Gear and also weps high enchant. I would like to Pay Through PayPal only as ive never used any other service and i wouldn't feel safe paying with something I'm not familiar with. If you are selling message me with your Contact details Skype/MSN And please if you are a scammer do not add me thanks
WTS US account with 80um -guard 70um warr ...
01/29/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 4 Replies
wts os account with 80um guard-25k kills ,70um war ,and 15 war 24k kills pm on skype spyktk ty! CO-150$ BO-200$
WTB Uber level 80 Archer/Fighter/Defender/Priest Shaiya OS Merged budget of $2000
01/17/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
WTB Uber level 80 Archer/Fighter/Defender/Priest Hello everyone i played Shaiya for 5 years and had a uber 3 star fighter that i sold just before going into the army. Ive now quit the army and I'm wanting to buy a Uber account as i have loads of free time to play Shaiya. I have a budget of $2000 that I'm willing to go up to! The account must be high end game gear all linked well with a few tops and alot of ops and stuff that is of value. It can be on any server but Laliah is preferd. ...
WTS 80UM Fighter Acc OS
12/03/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
WTS 80UM Fighter Acc OS If you try to scram dont waste your time. At first when you decide to buy my acc i have to get to know you. Dont need to be scramed by guys that reporting people selling acc on this web side like a saw month ago. When we discuss fair price and we both will feel safe then we complete transaction ... Post offer pls. At time i sell my 80 UM fighter acc ... acc will be clean. All items, ops will be gone ... you receive ONLY 80 UM Fighter toon OS. ( 245 kill, no guild...
WTB Uber Fighter Gear 70
02/11/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
WTB Uber Fighter Gear in US with all Accessories and Caps and Max OJ everything PM me