Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 03:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE]How to make server public(updater and game server)

Discussion on [GUIDE]How to make server public(updater and game server) within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [GUIDE]How to make server public(updater and game server)

Hey guys,

Today I’m going to show you how to make your shaiya pserver public so that other people around the world may play on it!

1)Shaiya Game Server

For shaiya game server, follow this guide:

2)Setting Up the Updater

Now lets port forward, go to your router prefs and add this port to the ports to be forwarded to your computer: port 80 – protocol TCP

For this tutorial I’m assuming you have apache already installed on your computer, if not go to
Install XAMPP. Once that is installed, find the htdocs folder located in the apache folder. Here you will put all your patch files and your updater image. You can delte all the default files inside the htdocs, they're useless.

Download the needed files which you need to make the updater work, there will be a folder htdocs, everything in there you drag and drop it into the htdocs of apache. Then you should find a folder called updater and in it the FR Shaiya updater and Version.ini. This you drag and drop it into your game folder(where game.exe, data.saf, data.sah… is located) and overwrite both files. Open up in HxD the new updater and find 86.181.212.72 replace each time with the ip you got earlier from whatsmyip.org. There should be 3 ips you will need to change, the first one is the updater image location this you may change later by putting yourip/imageinhtdocsyouwantdisplayed the next two just overwrite completely the ip with your ip.

There you have it, you should have a working updater and game for the whole world to use!

Images for this tutorial are shown here:

Don't forget to allow access to your computer by adding the ports to your computer Firewall!

Good Luck,

[DaE]Asew
Attached Files
File Type: rar files_updater.rar (1.38 MB, 662 views)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/21/2014, 16:35   #2

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 1,844

Seems like you copied a bit from there?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/25/2014, 17:48   #3

I don't want to be bad o.o but you don't need to open all those ports.

But it's just my point of view ^.~'
Old 03/28/2014, 23:04   #4

Thanks man for this tutorial been wondering like hell how to get my updater to work properly and i had enough with hamachi