Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 11:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Euphoria Dev Team Tiny Release] Custom GM commands

Discussion on [Euphoria Dev Team Tiny Release] Custom GM commands within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 03/24/2017, 01:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
Search 'Cannot assign a default value to a local variable' in google and you'll get the answer.
Old 03/24/2017, 01:55   #17

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 6,628
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick4ever View Post
U meant something like autoIT, type /kickcid in PSM_Manager? I tried but failed. Anyway, thank you nubness :*
Actually you can call a function inside ps_game
that is for GM Commands. However youll need to get a
baseaddress for it and use fastcall if i remember right.
Old 03/24/2017, 01:59   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by wurstbrot123 View Post
Nice release but i would never use unfiltered Text for querys. Trust is good, security is better :3
Agreed,nubness is really bad developer compared to awesome ones like Acid,Smooke and few others but yet,trying is positive thing.
Old 03/24/2017, 03:05   #19

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 6,628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fosna View Post
Agreed,nubness is really bad developer compared to awesome ones like Acid,Smooke and few others but yet,trying is positive thing.
thats not my oppinion. :] i dont judge anyone i dont really know
and i would never judge someones development skills when not
doing anything myself.
Old 03/24/2017, 14:10   #20

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
There's nothing really wrong with the security of this release, but it's definitely not the way I would do things right now.

If you can point at a real security flaw with the two examples that I provided, or even other examples involving logs, I would be grateful.

I've had cases before when certain people used my statements or releases that had already been years old at that time to prove a point, which makes no sense, as we all learn new, better things every day, so thank you, wurstbrot123, for not judging.

However, as I said before, I have shifted from using SQL to just doing things directly in the ps_game a long time ago, and I recommend everyone to drop the old SQL tricks and do things the sexy way.

I won't provide any support for this release simply because I don't consider it a good enough option anymore.
Thanks
2 Users