Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 18:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Release AH Files and where they are

Discussion on Release AH Files and where they are within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
Release AH Files and where they are

Heya Everyone,
here i will pass u a list of files and a nice powerpoint presentation to see where the files are located of that list.
Only thing u will have to do is extract the files out of ur data.sah and modify them with photoshop (CS 2 free for everyone) or another graphical program for example GIMP ( free for everyone)

okay here is the list :
  • R1_Trade01
  • R1_Trade02
  • R1_Trade03
  • R1_Trade04
  • R1_Trade05
  • R1_Trade06
  • R1_Trade07
  • R1_Trade08
  • R1_Trade09
  • R1_trade_auction_po
  • R1_trade_carpet
  • F_R1_Fort06
  • A3__Carriage02_Wood02
  • A3_HuCastle01_DoorDown
  • F_B1_RestatsHouse01_Pilar03
  • F_B4_Gate01_02
  • R1_HumanWatchTower_Wall01
  • A3__wood01
  • bild__wood05w
  • F_B1_YemetsTemple23
  • A3_wood05W
  • bld_vilage_roofdown
  • F_B1_YemetisTemple22
  • L_R1_Weapon01_wood
  • A3_HuCastle01_Door
  • Bld_Guild_RoundDecoration03
  • F_B2_Gatemap08
  • Paper
  • Orc_aremadejo06
  • CT01

custome AH example
Thanks
39 Users
Old 12/03/2012, 21:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
wow this would have saved me for so many many hours when I edited mine lol good work
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/03/2012, 22:27   #3

elite*gold: 5
Very nice Release.. i think in some days we will have some more recolored auctionshouses.
Old 12/06/2012, 17:58   #4

Thanks it helped a bunch! Awesome!
Old 12/06/2012, 23:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ourania66 View Post
Thanks it helped a bunch! Awesome!
next time just press the thanks button that will show me already that u appreciate that
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/03/2013, 09:42   #6

just thought about bumping the thread and noting that 100 ppl already downloaded the powerpoint presentation. now take a look how many thanks i got lol^^
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/27/2013, 17:31   #7

why you removed thanks for others who want know where they are -.-'
Old 07/27/2013, 18:49   #8

★R1_Trade01
★R1_Trade02
★R1_Trade03
★R1_Trade04
★R1_Trade05
★R1_Trade06
★R1_Trade07
★R1_Trade08
★R1_Trade09
★R1_trade_auction_po
★R1_trade_carpet
★F_R1_Fort06
★A3__Carriage02_Wood02
★A3_HuCastle01_DoorDown
★F_B1_RestatsHouse01_Pilar03
★F_B4_Gate01_02
★R1_HumanWatchTower_Wall01
★A3__wood01
★bild__wood05w
★F_B1_YemetsTemple23
★A3_wood05W
★bld_vilage_roofdown
★F_B1_YemetisTemple22
★L_R1_Weapon01_wood
★A3_HuCastle01_Door
★Bld_Guild_RoundDecoration03
★F_B2_Gatemap08
★Paper
★Orc_aremadejo06
★CT01
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/29/2013, 01:55   #9

thanks you MrNPrfx, Someone know the files name of the barrier in bootleg (ah) ? Please, thanks.
Old 07/29/2013, 06:30   #10

Received Thanks: 3,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by JujiPoli View Post
thanks you MrNPrfx, Someone know the files name of the barrier in bootleg (ah) ? Please, thanks.
all items, including barriers, are listed in attached to .

open file, search for "World: 42" (AH is defined by 42.wld), scroll to "Trees" section and get:
R1_trade_handrail01.tga
R1_trade_handrail02.tga

these are names within smod files listed by wld file, of course since episo 5.0 texture files are dds and no longer tga and since the very first day, texture are stored in Entity/Texture folder.

last question could be why to look in "Trees" block? this block usually contains shapes inserted a large number of times. and OOH "Object" folder contains basic (not buildings) objects inserted a few number of times like ladders ...
Thanks
9 Users
Old 08/06/2013, 03:11   #11

Thanks to MrNPrfx and Castor for restoring the release.

I will make one comment and I really do not care what anyone thinks about me when I say this :
If you make a release and you leave EPVP , don't remove your releases , it only makes you look like a child who got mad and took the ball and went home because you didn't like the game. We are not your enemies, and no mature person would ever be your enemy , so why penalize the thousands that would love and appreciate your work because you got mad at a few haters?

Honestly, I cannot think of any good reason.

Come back to us , restore your releases , lets kiss and make up , because I still love you guys that left <3

Or be like the haters , be a brat , take your ball and go home.

Try taking the high road when the haters are on you, you will be respected for it.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/06/2013, 10:44   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Admin]ßІί†ž View Post

I will make one comment and I really do not care what anyone thinks about me when I say this :
If you make a release and you leave EPVP , don't remove your releases , it only makes you look like a child who got mad and took the ball and went home because you didn't like the game. We are not your enemies, and no mature person would ever be your enemy , so why penalize the thousands that would love and appreciate your work because you got mad at a few haters?

Come back to us , restore your releases , lets kiss and make up , because I still love you guys that left <3

Try taking the high road when the haters are on you, you will be respected for it.
Blitz bro honestly ? scripts like that this comunity don't deserver it for simply fact instant THEY apreciate someone work they just flame it and and always found some things to complain,

This ppl made nice job by those scripts helps 1 ADM alooooooot but not many of Shaiya P-server comunity deserver those stuff
Old 08/06/2013, 11:29   #13

Received Thanks: 5,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Admin]ßІί†ž View Post

This is just so damn true. I love the way you think, and I haven't seen anybody around here showing more wisdom than you do. You should post more often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]SpyRow View Post
Blitz bro honestly ? scripts like that this comunity don't deserver it for simply fact instant THEY apreciate someone work they just flame it and and always found some things to complain,

This ppl made nice job by those scripts helps 1 ADM alooooooot but not many of Shaiya P-server comunity deserver those stuff
You don't make much sense here and the amount of typos is terribly high. Despite being a Grammar Nazi, I do understand the text if there's a few typos, but please try to write correct English next time. Thanks in advance.

As for what I understood from the content of your text, I've heard this idea before, from TeddyBear94. He pointed to the fact that people don't appreciate what they get for free. What I told him was that he's got nothing to win by removing tutorials. When you release something, it is done for the purpose of helping people, a purpose you accomplish the moment you submit the thread. Whatever happens next, whether you get thanked and hailed, or bashed and flamed, it shouldn't matter much to you, unless the tutorial/release was stolen, given wrong credits or whatnot.

If at least half of the people that have just read this post understand my point, then it wasn't all for nothing.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/06/2013, 11:40   #14

don't compare you with teddy,
teddy removed his tutorials for simply fact : he prefer to release them on his forum.

but agree : people don't appreciate what they get for free.

Thats why i wont give and i will not give anything as FREE.

about the grama thing : is my OWN problem if i write or no correct ur not forced to read why i type.
but if i make my point and ppl understend what i'm trying to say where is the problem ?
Old 08/06/2013, 12:01   #15

# added the dl link back, just saying i wont do that to all my releases .

simply fact why i removed my tuts and all other stuff is as mentioned above alot ppl feel like stealing stuff and saying its their work and not even appreciate the work i did.
just as example this file i just added back was over 300 times dled and i barely got 18 thanks? i mean rly this is kinda stupid. and on top of all that u get bashed flamed and ur stuff gets devoted from some idiots that feel like oh i dont like that guy lets go and make him bad. Most stuff that happends here in epvpers is little shizzle which was done in kindergarden. sadly alot never grow out of that age.
Thanks
2 Users