Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] EP5 Skill Level 3+ FIX

Discussion on [Release] EP5 Skill Level 3+ FIX within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,727
[Release] EP5 Skill Level 3+ FIX

Ok guys I found out that my skill fix was released to other people whom I didn't ok, and I found out that they SOLD it, claiming it was theirs. This makes me sick that someone I trusted betrayed me and gave it out. Then on top of that someone is greedy enough to sell it to others for $1000, making money on my hard work.

So to prevent anyone from making money on my release, I'm posting it here for FREE to whom ever wants it.

So I hope the people who bought this fix, will ask for a refund.

This Fix uses Cheat engine to work. This is because it was a prototype before I made an edited ps_game.exe. I'm releasing this cause this is the exact same one I lent out as a beta to some people to test. So at least the people who bought it can compare it to theirs and see if they got scammed.

Ohh as a FYI, this release and the beta release that was stolen have a nice little glitch in it that allow me to tell if a server is using mine or not. Just I already know who has mine and who doesn't.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Ep5 Skills Fix.rar (547.0 KB, 6603 views)
Thanks
170 Users
Old 01/22/2012, 00:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,777
Amazing LPH, almost 3 years of people with it refusing to release, (me included), and finnaly someone stops being selfish and does it!

Thank you, I salute you.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/22/2012, 00:18   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Awesome release LPH, let me recommend you to use the HWID system on further releases so that it will be known that they are actually yours and so that nobody will be able to make any profit with them. The link is on my signature (just in case)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/22/2012, 00:20   #4

any of my fixes that I'm selling do have a Hardware ID function. Just not this one cause it was a beta release to a few close friends.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/22/2012, 00:23   #5

By the way.....

#Stickied and thanks again for this LPH
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/22/2012, 01:13   #6

I added a fyi to the bottom of the post.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/22/2012, 02:15   #7

See what happened was, I needed proof that Rebirth was using my skill fix and selling it. So I created a new account to get some info. the Account Name was DrifterD

I contacted him and got the proof I needed. So now shortly afterwards I get an email from mShadows saying that exile is dead and he's going to DDoS me again.

this MShadows is ****** because I released this, so this guy has to be from rebirth cause rebirth is the only one effected by this release.

So all in all, this DrifterD2, lol, is Alladrios or atleast paid by him, and so is this mShadows guy.
Thanks
14 Users
Old 01/22/2012, 02:22   #8

#Closed

This went to the wrong way, if you want to have a war, have it, but don't spam about it in here.
Thanks
12 Users
Closed Thread