Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ep 6.3 Server Not Moving

Discussion on Ep 6.3 Server Not Moving within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Ep 6.3 Server Not Moving

Hello friends

Server wolves , but the game does not work- off and a command when he opened the Summer Games Summer I command Accrued Going

What is the Solution
Old 07/14/2016, 23:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurkishShaiya View Post
Hello friends

Server wolves , but the game does not work- off and a command when he opened the Summer Games Summer I command Accrued Going

What is the Solution
Server isnt moving? is it supposed to be going somewhere?
Server Wolves? I Dont understand what a server wolve is.
your whole post literally makes no sense at all.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Moving to a dedicated server
09/13/2015 - Need for Speed World - 317 Replies
So, let's say I decided to move the server completely to a dedicated server and that the said server will be exactly the same as the offline server. There won't be magical powers telling you to install Python, Java or anything else. You'll just open the launcher, put your login data in it and voila. Now, as you know servers aren't made of fairies and they require payment when under load. This means there will be options to support development and hosting. I thought of something like: ...
Moving Server from hamachi to no-ip
11/30/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi people I have a newly created server with hamachi, but I wanted him to pass to no-ip. I've tried many forms and tutorials and doesnt work .. anyone have any that works right? Grateful TugaWorld
Q>SacrationRO(New Server) bot not attacking and not moving.
05/23/2012 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
I've been solving this problem for days now. So, can someone help me with this? Server Info ip ***.***.***.*** port 6*** master_version 13 version 26 serverType 8
Fotune bag glitch after moving server
09/12/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
I moved my server to windows 2008, it had some problems but I overcame that and it all works perfectly now. But I just noticed that fortune bags dont work anymore for some wierd reason... it wont open them says its restricted and they worked perfectly before. They still 42 special and 69 variant and I did move the itemcreate.ini too Soo I really dont see why it stopped working
LF: Aion Private Server with moving mobs
05/16/2010 - Aion Private Server - 3 Replies
okay, so i'm looking for an aion pserver with actually moving mobs. i don't mean mobs that move after you attack them, i mean mobs just moving by themselves (like in retail). every pserver i've tried all seems to have non-moving mobs (some even have no AI). so that 1 feature is basically all i'm looking for right now. thanks