Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 03:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

In need of a quesry for Drop Change Per Map.

Discussion on In need of a quesry for Drop Change Per Map. within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
In need of a quesry for Drop Change Per Map.

Hello Epvpers, I have been looking around for a few hrs and i found some posts about Changing Drops on all mobs at the same time for each map ID. However I couldnt totaly understand how it should be set up.

The reason im writing a new topic is because i want to add more then 1 Grade to the same mobs.

The map mobs should drop 4 Grades of items with a 30% droprate. and im not sure about how to set the script up.

Would love to get a little help with it (:

Thanks!
Old 05/30/2014, 12:12   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotzie View Post
Hello Epvpers, I have been looking around for a few hrs and i found some posts about Changing Drops on all mobs at the same time for each map ID. However I couldnt totaly understand how it should be set up.

The reason im writing a new topic is because i want to add more then 1 Grade to the same mobs.

The map mobs should drop 4 Grades of items with a 30% droprate. and im not sure about how to set the script up.

Would love to get a little help with it (:

Thanks!
Adding more than one drop is simple, it goes like this below.
Example in the database table below, so you know how to create more than one grade to drop from that mob or boss. Lets take the money for instance, knowing when you add a new drop after the first one notice that it will auto add the RowID's so do not worry about that in the table.
RowID MobID ItemOrder GRADE Droprate
NULL 2008 1 (DropGrade) (Percent drop rate)
NULL 2008 2 (DropGrade) (Percent drop rate)
NULL 2008 3 (DropGrade) (Percent drop rate)
NULL 2008 4 (DropGrade) (Percent drop rate)

Item Order indicates on how many drops per mob or boss you wish to have dropped by killing them.
So for instance by setting 4 mob ids of the same and having different grades per that mob, simply having your 30% drop rate on it this will tell the game to drop those 4 drop grades from that boss or mob in game.
This should be self explanatory sorry if it is not but hopefully it helps. Also remind you the max drops can go to 9 per mob or boss.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2014, 12:26   #3

That made better sence. However i would like to add the same drops for all mobs on same map. Are there a possebility to do that with 1 Script? Like following

UPDATE [PS_GameDefs].[dbo].[MobItems]

SET Grade= '(GRADE)'
WHERE MapID= '(1)' AND ItemOrder='1'

SET DropRate= '(30)'

SET Grade= '(GRADE)'
WHERE MapID= '(1)' AND ItemOrder='2'

SET DropRate= '(30)'

SET Grade= '(GRADE)'
WHERE MapID= '(1)' AND ItemOrder='3'

SET DropRate= '(30)'

SET Grade= '(GRADE)'
WHERE MapID= '(1)' AND ItemOrder='4'

SET DropRate= '(DROPRATE)'
Old 05/30/2014, 13:52   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotzie View Post
That made better sence. However i would like to add the same drops for all mobs on same map. Are there a possebility to do that with 1 Script? Like following

SET Grade= '(GRADE)'

SET DropRate= '(30)'

SET Grade= '(GRADE)'

SET DropRate= '(30)'

SET Grade= '(GRADE)'

SET DropRate= '(30)'

SET Grade= '(GRADE)'

SET DropRate= '(DROPRATE)'
Of course you can create a script but you will have to go to the map and retrieve all mob ids that are set on that map to set all of them at once to drop that grade if you want to do it easier so you do not have to run around getting every mob on the map.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2014, 17:48   #5

To be able to do that you do need to add another field to mobitems (MapID) but then if you execute the scripts you would get from shstudio when you update your mobs, it will not update because that script would not have a value for the mapID

Something else you can do is, try and do it as easy as posible. For example, lets use map 69. According to the 69.svmap, it uses mobs from 2640 to 2750 (when you open the 69.svmap click on monster list and order it by mobid)...

So we know we want the 1st 4 Droprates to be 30
This would be the code to use and update map 69 mobs item order 1 ,2,3,4 droprate to 30

So i have succesfully updated the DropRate to 30 for those itemOrders of the mobs but i need difrent Grades for each item Order. Code need to be done for each ItemOrder

Most maps uses mobs that the IDs are close to each other (maybe some dont) but thats how i did huge mob droprate and grade changes when i was beginning lol Hope it helps
Thanks
4 Users