Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ps_game.exe

Discussion on ps_game.exe within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy ps_game.exe

is anyone can tell to me what does ps_game.exe means? is it private server?
Old 02/27/2014, 21:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
ps_game.exe is one of the programs along with [ps_dbAgent.exe,ps_gamelog.exe,ps_gamewar.exe,ps_lo gin.exe,ps_session.exe,ps_userLog.exe] that is use to run a private server if configured correctly, once all of them are good to go will let your shaiya client connect to the IP you have the server installed at. Ps_game.exe is the one that takes care of all the function in game. if it makes sense lol

Tags
hmmmmmmm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PS_Game exe
02/08/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 1 Replies
I am looking for a PS_Game exe with level 126 WITHOUT Ges bug has since maybe someone?
PS_GAME EP6.0
01/09/2014 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
HEY ALL I HAVE BEEN SEARCH FOR PS_GAME.EXE EP6.0 INCLUDED HP FIX , KILL 1B , AND ITEM MALL MY PS_GAME EP6.0 EVERYTHING IS FIX BUT ITEM MALL NOT WORK AND WHEN WE TRADE I GET DC SO ANY ONE HAVE A GOOD PS_GAME.EXE EP6.0 IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME GIVE YOU BIG THAX ...:)
Need PS_Game's
07/31/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
Sondo61 Shared Files is Deleted. I need ps_game's Example : 70 Level ps_game , ass bug fix , blacksmiht %50 Linking rate , damage cap fix
PS_Game
07/03/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
I've been at this for a bit, wondered if anyone in this community wanted to team up with me to get this so called "EP6" PS_game unpacked. I can grab the OEP no problem. Seems that molebox is a little more advanced than Themida x.x. I'm available on my profiles skype. Hope someone will help me and we can get somewhere finally! Good day :).
PS_game.exe with lv 80
01/09/2012 - Shaiya PServer Development - 3 Replies
Here ill upload a ps '_game.exe with max lv 80 This is the link: PS_Game.exe lv80