Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]Shaiya Packet Editor

Discussion on [Question]Shaiya Packet Editor within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]Shaiya Packet Editor

Hey everyone, if this is the wrong section, sorry. Kind of hard to decide where to post this since the cheat section is no questions? k. Well since I got windows 8 my speed enchanter hasn't been working, not working as in showing no space to paste the codes, I know going back to windows 7 will probably fix it, but I'd rather keep windows 8 and have a working injector, heads up, I've re-downloaded like 10 times, and downloaded / updated my Microsoft programs. my skype is - danwishes - if anyone would like to help, respond here or message my skype, thanks!

Problem (Not having a space to Ctrl+V / write out my codes into the injector(connects fine just no paste area).

Daniel

#Request to be moved to right section, sorry.
Old 11/22/2013, 13:01   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Wrong section.
Old 11/22/2013, 13:53   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
Arrow Shaiya PServer Development -> Shaiya Private Server

#moved
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2013, 23:19   #4

Glad you felt the need to tell me it's the wrong section even though I already asked for it to be moved, any of you guys know how to fix this?..
Old 11/25/2013, 09:45   #5