Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Preview of my current project

Discussion on Preview of my current project within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 08/06/2013, 14:05   #31

elite*gold: 0
Love your work.

Mainly the mount , that stick. Kinda harry potter uses.

And helmets , fabulous!

I hope to see the set if possible ;P

Good luck there!
Old 11/16/2013, 14:48   #32

Received Thanks: 1,161
After numerous requests during the past months and since I no longer work on my project, I decided to release my work, if I can still find it somewhere on my PC.
I am currently at home, but should get back to my flat where my main PC is in a few days.

Figured I should have done a Halloween Patch including the Mount and Skull Mask, meh..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/16/2013, 22:17   #33

Looks really good ö.ö

Better than some AION ****, keep up the awesome work ^.^
Old 11/17/2013, 10:51   #34

Great work dude.

Could use some in my server. Credits given ofc
Old 11/17/2013, 11:36   #35

Note that some files may appear invisible to you. They all, obviously, worked perfectly fine for me, but appeared invisible when sharing them with others.
I found out the reason, but to fix them all it would take me a lot of work to re-do them, which I dont have time for.
So once I gather all the files I have left on my PC, use what you can :P

I might actually use another games files if I find proper data extractors for them.
Games I would be interested in could be:
  • Cabal
  • RF Online
  • Lineage 2
  • Pristontale (maybe)
  • Darkfall
  • Warhammer Online
  • WoW (probably)

If anyone has any tools or extracted clients available, it would be useful to make myself kill some more time on new weapons and helmets
Old 11/17/2013, 18:07   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Flip View Post
Note that some files may appear invisible to you. They all, obviously, worked perfectly fine for me, but appeared invisible when sharing them with others.
I found out the reason, but to fix them all it would take me a lot of work to re-do them, which I dont have time for.
So once I gather all the files I have left on my PC, use what you can :P

I might actually use another games files if I find proper data extractors for them.
Games I would be interested in could be:
  • Cabal
  • RF Online
  • Lineage 2
  • Pristontale (maybe)
  • Darkfall
  • Warhammer Online
  • WoW (probably)

If anyone has any tools or extracted clients available, it would be useful to make myself kill some more time on new weapons and helmets
maybe you should try to extract vindictus since there isn't any dev tool to yet extract the data from there's, they have really nice swords super bad *** ones too. Sets are nice too.

Old 11/18/2013, 12:11   #37

I cannot extract if there are no tools to do the job, I'm not a Developer.
I use the files I can get and try to make the best of it.

EDIT:

These are the files I could find, I am not sure if Helmets are included, but the Weapons certainly are.
Even though I do not legitimately own these files, it would be nice to give me credit if you use them. Keep in mind that I'll recognize my work, and there are certain details I do differently (and better) than most converters.
Thanks
10 Users
Old 02/19/2014, 20:12   #38

ahh please Teach me on how to make the helmets ! x.x your work is truly stunning !
Old 02/20/2014, 08:47   #39

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
you need the 3d object converter i wrote a tutorial about out. (the unreleased version which contains the 3dc safe format) for more infos you can send me a pm ofc.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
adjusted, converted, shaiya, silkroad, weapons