Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Basic Graphics Tut

Discussion on Basic Graphics Tut within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 09/26/2012, 17:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya is changing tho - if you compare ep4 gears (which were pretty simple) with ep5 gears, you can notice that its changing a lot, becoming more colorful. I totally love the little colorful details that are really hard to notice.
The mono-themed armors are good for ep4 but ep5 goes beyond that

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> BM 105 (5aps basic) + Sin 101 ( 4 aps basic and 5 sparked ) + seeker 93 + others
05/18/2012 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Hello, for the first the account are from Archosaur server and i'm selling it , the accoutn has sin 101 that is 4 aps basic and 5 sparked and on the same account i have also a bm 105 that is 5 aps basic and others fews chars ( wiz 83 seeker 93 , sin 77 archer 77 barb ) http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/37/selldn.jp g/ the gear info of the sin is: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/822/dibujoaz n.jpg/ i'm listening offers , for more info
Do you Like The New Rs graphics
05/11/2012 - Runescape - 2 Replies
What do you Think about the new graphics (well this graphics has been since april) My opinion Is: It's very very bad Was better the old Bandos/slayer helm/ void ... = arruined
tausche 2 pirox bot keys,1-basic,elite,arschi so wie 1 basic suche 25 euro PSC
06/19/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo leute tausche/vk hier mein Pirox key erstbesitzer und besitze alle daten incl persokopie pvpTool *Basic* Bought on 1. June 2011, 12:29 Expires on 1. June 2036, 12:29 pvpTool *Elite* Bought on 1. June 2011, 12:33 Expires on 1. June 2036, 12:33
Pvptool | Basic und Basic+Elite
02/10/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Hey leute, verkaufe hier folgendes: Basic Lifetime für 12€ und Basic+Elite für 20€. Bezahlen könnt ihr mit Paypal, Moneybookers, oder auch mit psc wenn ihr nen asucasher für pp/mb habt. Lg Robin_-
Changing Graphics (not in-game graphics)
06/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I've searched "graphics, changing, gate, and conquer pictures" -------- I've found ways to change a number of pictures like the auto-patch and the background of the log-in, but i can not find where to edit the 1st picture where it says "help enter exit" -------- if anyone knows of a topic that explains, can you link it to me, or give me a better tag to search by X_X? - or possibly just tell me xD thanks in advance.