Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]EP 4 or 4.5 Database

Discussion on [HELP]EP 4 or 4.5 Database within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]EP 4 or 4.5 Database

Hey all again,

Does anyone have a empty EP 4 or 4.5 database they can give me? I need as soon as I can.

Please leave it here

Lotsa thnx

Dreams
Old 08/16/2012, 01:15   #2

Received Thanks: 1,777
Look in the development section, there are mutlitudes of files...

I recommend those, Omega put work into it.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 05/06/2015, 21:26   #3

I need Database not Files
Old 05/07/2015, 14:28   #4

Please do not re-up old topics.

Database is included into these files.

#please close

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Official Release] Rainbow Database: Vampire/Godship/Legionairre Database!
04/25/2021 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 106 Replies
http://i43.tinypic.com/jgo485.png Additional: The database contains all material and server features which I alone coded, designed and created. I can barely recall if their were any bugs. I think there was with one of the vampire skills. People said it was supposed to be an xp skill but they could use it without having to be on XP. So its pretty minor but if you find any other problems please report them to this thread and i'll make a fix asap. Many database releases have come before this...
database
07/08/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
hey, i was just wondering if there is a possibility to create your own database for a private server instead of downloading the ones on this website which people had edited, and is it a complicated process to create one ? if not could someone post on how to do so ... :):)
HELP with database
02/08/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
Hy, i delete my char,pets von database and afterwards I create the same again. Nevertheless I have still the same Item of pieces in the Inventory and/or the weapons of the old Char. Which cq_…. is where one it to delete can? I have Problem with dyna_medal_rank. I donate for King, but the symbol apart from the names is not indicated. and why i have a green name when i have my equitment completely?