Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 08:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] New mobs in 71-74 don't attack before i do

Discussion on [HELP] New mobs in 71-74 don't attack before i do within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 02/10/2012, 00:33   #16

elite*gold: 0
Sorry to Necro

Has anyone any idea what the numbers mean in attackok....
I have fixed the mobs that dont attack however bulldozer usually has a kind of eraser thing it does so i dont think it is behaving as it should.

Any help would be greatly appreciated here
Old 02/10/2012, 01:00   #17

try changing attack 1 and 2 to mode 1
Old 03/25/2014, 19:34   #18

Help - mobs in maps 74 don't attack
Mobs white?
I do not know where overcome
please help
thanks so much!
sr english bad

Old 03/29/2014, 08:24   #19

Hallo @minhxh.
Das Problem hatte ich auch mal. Du mußt lediglich neue oder die passenden bilder in deiner Monster/DDS einfügen und Updaten.
Ich hatte das Problem auch,zwar mit Baumen auf JEDER Map. Ich hatte Bilder von einen anderen Clienten genommen.geupdatet.und schon war alles normal. Probiere es einfach mal aus.

lg.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2014, 16:08   #20

Hi Jenny2011
first thank you very much!

I know the only mobs in server but not the client, so I need the help
So I do not know where to start ?

You can help of image?
tk so much

« Map | [Q]Easter AH. »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]Mobs don't attack...
07/25/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 13 Replies
After a server reboot, some mobs stop attacking (Yeah, I have tried changing back the settings to how it was before). Examples are Cryptic the Immortal. It just stands there. There is also a lot of bosses doing this :S Atm it's not a problem - because we are in open beta - but we do want to open soon, and this can't be a problem then. I have imported a lot of *.sdata files into the db(skill and cash/productList), but I don't find something named mob.sdata. If it existed, I could just import...
[Help]Guards attack Mobs & Mobs Drop for CoemuV2
07/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Can any help me to make that guards attacks mobs and how can i change the drop rate in CoemuV2
60 dng Ranged mobs attack me
11/28/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Hi, in 60 dng Ranged mobs attack me,why? I test AIKey 3,6,4,5 and the cell_Range is 0 But on 3,6 they attack me with 4,5 the ignore me:confused::confused: What i forgot to change? MfG EmEx
Name of Mobs who's not Attack..Please Come in.
10/18/2008 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
Hello . I want to make Wizard\Cleric and level him with bot. Could you guys give me names\spots of mobs who's not attack you and mobs who's not have alots of champions\giant from lvl 1-90 . Example for people who isn't understand: Snipers ( level 74 ). I would like to know all those mobs from level 1 untill level 90. Thank you!
[TUT]No Mobs Cant Attack You
08/23/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 53 Replies
this is not a quote. This works more well on mage's 1.Open CE 2.Search your name using text 3.Scan, then Find E9 D6, you can find them on with the FF FF adress XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX