Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Purity Open for Beta

Discussion on Shaiya Purity Open for Beta within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Purity Open for Beta

Hello everyone. I have recently finished my server enough to my satisfaction for beta testing.

Long ago, I fell in love with Shaiya. I logged immense hours of play time. I became addicted. However, over time, for various reasons, I was forced to leave OS--As many of us were. Whether it be inflation, lack of support, or simply player attitiudes.

In light of this, I set out to recreate the world I loved so much. After a few weeks of playing with family and friends it had grown stale. Too few people. So, I have decided to share it with everyone.

What is Purity? Purity is a rendition of EP4 Shaiya. An attempt to stay true to what I had fallen for years back. However, I made a few tweaks in consideration of others who may wish to come.

Exp rate has been changed to 10 times the OS rate. I had edited an NPC in the bootleg to sell minor Item Mall items. However, I have also added two major items here as well. Lapasia of Syeeric--Yes, the good ones.

You see, I love the idea of enchants. But I also felt it need to be available in more ways than just cash in order to be fair to all. Adding it at an NPC also sets a standard price to ensure no extreme inflation later down the road.

All enchant rates have been changed to be feasable without GM assistance. But trust me, it will be no easy task to max your gear.

***There will be NO NOS. Just the enchants.

Hard mode is pre-unlocked, and UM is unlocked at level 30.

All else is left to OS standard, with the exception of a few drops here and there.

Our site is a mere forum for now, but will be changed as we progress. Please visit us and check into getting in on the beta fun.

So, if you loved the true Shaiya EP4 as I and the rest of my current staff did...please, Come and join us.

A link back to Elite has already been added to the best I could with a forum setup. It is right on the first page.

Thank you to everyone in advance that may be on their way. Be sure to check the forum for full details of the sign up process.

[EDIT] We have decided to not wait in opening the server. By Midnight EST the server will be open. All accounts will start with 5K points for the ingame item mall.

[EDIT]: We are still accepting new players. However, Closed beta will be quickly coming to and end. Don't miss your chance to be a part of something great! Or the chance for items that will never be put into the game after beta.

-GM Syn
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/16/2010, 08:05   #2

As an update to what Syn said. We currently have members registered and playing in game. Thus far all downloads, account creations, and game play is going smoothly. Obviously game play testing has been limited so far beings everyone is low level and there are a handful of members. But I just figured I would let you know that there are no speed bumps as of this moment.
Old 06/16/2010, 10:24   #3

sounds great guys, another pserver to contend with . If you need any help let me know and ill see what i can do
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/16/2010, 17:51   #4

Received Thanks: 3,086

24h left for you!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2010, 19:02   #5

wish the exp rate was higher..
anyways good luck to u guys..
seems like a good server but i'll pass this time...
Old 06/16/2010, 19:06   #6

1000x exp rate is for lazy ppl :P

And to poly: the link is in the row
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2010, 19:41   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDreamer View Post
1000x exp rate is for lazy ppl :P
correct, there are quite enough server.

many others can only shine through inflated rates ,......

the approach is right. we see what comes out at the end of it.

btw
Old 06/16/2010, 22:58   #8

I think it's a fantastic server already and I've barely played =p Lag free, the rates are good, helpful, active, caring staff, amazing players! And some of the item mall prices are set in stone to avoid inflation =D
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2010, 14:12   #9

Received Thanks: 3,086
#added to the serverlist
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/20/2010, 04:14   #10

Hey it would be awesome to see a bunch more people join up! It's truly a great server but the GM's wanna have some huuuge events and we need more people! =D
Old 06/20/2010, 07:39   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroth View Post
Hey it would be awesome to see a bunch more people join up! It's truly a great server but the GM's wanna have some huuuge events and we need more people! =D
This is true. And currently, we have over compensated for what WAS a lack of fury players. And now, we have the exact opposite. A lack of lights.

If any of you lighties out there are looking for a home, or even just a taste of the server, feel free to come on over. Beta is about half over. Don't miss out on getting that early UM unlock, excusive gear that will not be given ever again after beta, or the satisfaction of knowing that you were there when it all started.

75 Members and growing!

-GM Syn

We are growing quick. We have registered nearly 200 members, and thus far have had no major set backs. Reviews from players are nothing but positive thus far.

We have a slight unbalance as far as Fury vs Light goes, but it is smoothing itself out quickly.

The main purpose of this update is to inform everyone that during the first week of July we will be exiting the closed beta phase. During this time, I will have the server closed for a day or two. Mainly for updates to the dedicated and a few other minor items.

After which point I will be opening the registration script so we can go into public testing. As I have encountered next to no issues, I don't expect this to last long. Expect full public launch very soon.

Thank you to everyone who has come to test with us. It has been great fun, and we have developed a wonderful player base.

I hope to see more of you soon.

-GM Syn
Old 06/25/2010, 23:02   #12

/double posts
Old 06/26/2010, 06:05   #13

eternity its my job to bash servers, better don't try coz he made a major update and that needs new post !!

i don't feel bad when i say... i did my best to make ppl NOT join this server, because the ppl of never-born rEvolution got their hands in this, which turned out as a scam in the end.

and just an add, giving exclusive stuff in test phase and let em stay is simply the lamest thing and prooves that you guys don't rly know what to do, all you want are people to come and PAY, thats the truth !!

things given in test phase are allways supposed to be removed because... wait, i don't have to explain "BETA TESTING" right?? you should know it, if not all i can add is

x100
Old 06/26/2010, 07:10   #14

taco87
hello are you making a server?
Old 06/26/2010, 11:25   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco87 View Post
eternity its my job to bash servers, better don't try coz he made a major update and that needs new post !!

i don't feel bad when i say... i did my best to make ppl NOT join this server, because the ppl of never-born rEvolution got their hands in this, which turned out as a scam in the end.

and just an add, giving exclusive stuff in test phase and let em stay is simply the lamest thing and prooves that you guys don't rly know what to do, all you want are people to come and PAY, thats the truth !!

things given in test phase are allways supposed to be removed because... wait, i don't have to explain "BETA TESTING" right?? you should know it, if not all i can add is

x100
Really, I'm not gonna kill everyone now because my beta gift is a beautiful non statted cape that is only a TY to the testers.

Even NM capes are better.

Those capes are just for the show, and IMO have no harm at all. lol.