Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Shaiya

Discussion on Free Shaiya within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Shaiya

Hello Shaiya,

Today Im advertising my server Free Shaiya (official thread 2017)

Free Shaiya was launched July 30th of 2013 (official release)
The server goes off in october 2015 due to a problem. It is back in 2017 cause people wanted it and I really love

develop this server.

I am the developper of this server, my name is Alex
I did 7 shaiya servers in 5 years
[->] - Glorious Shaiya 2012-2013
[->] - History Of Shaiya 2013
[->] - Free Shaiya 2013-2015
[->] - Free Shaiya V-4.5 2014
[->] - GM Shaiya 2014
[->] - Future Shaiya 2016
[->] - Gold Shaiya 2017

I know that 7 servers is very much, with the time we evaluate and learn.
All those shaiya was differents style and differents ep. The only Shaiya that people liked really much is Free

Shaiya and Glorious.
Im happy that Free Shaiya is back and hope you guys will make it live for very long!

Information:
[->] - Episode 5.0
[->] - Level 15-30-80 [Easy=15] [Normal=30] [Hard=80] [Ultimate=80]
[->] - Max kill is 500.000
[->] - The kill rate is x 125 [More when there is events]
[->] - The staff is active and is here for help our players
[->] - We have daily event and custom event like [Altar-Event] [Battle-Event] *1*
[->] - Normal Stats with HP < 65000

In Game:
[->] - Your Char spawn in Auction House
[->] - There is all NPC you need for get ready to pvp
[->] - The NPC will give you Free Stuff
[->] - All NPC of Auction House is Free Items
[->] - Item Mall got Donation Weapons and Gear and a Special Lapis
[->] - The Item Mall gear and weapons is same models / name of npc ones but with differents stats
[->] - Free GM Reroll [Just need to relog]
[->] - Name Change Point [Get 150 name change points for get a free name change (can tag)]
[->] - Remedy Reset reward

Information Stuff:
[->] - The Free Gear got 40 Stats with 1300 HP/SP/MP [PRE-ELE]
[->] - The Donation Gear got 60 Stats with 1500 HP/SP/MP [PRE-ELE]
[->] - The Free Weapons got 40 Stats [NO-PRE-ELE]
[->] - The Donation Weapons got 60 Stats [PRE-ELE]
[->] - The Donation Special Lapis got 50 stats

PvP:
[->] - Between 1~5 Points per raid kills [All Players Get Points when raid do kills]
[->] - 1%/100% Chance to win 1 class point *2*
[->] - 1%/100% Chance to win 1 change name point *2*
[->] - When you get 500.000 kills you can reset and get a reward *3*
[->] - Quest *4*

Command:
[->] - !bounty [Place a bounty on a player] [Example: ! Alex !bounty 5000] *5*
[->] - !transfer [Transfer Points] [Example: ! Alex !transfer 1000]
[->] - !classtransfer [Transfer Class Point] [Example: ! Alex !classtransfer 10]
[->] - !grb [Show the time of GRB via a notice]
[->] - !time [Show the time of server via a notice]
[->] - !classpoint [Show how many class point you got via a notice]

Notice:
[->] - Auto welcome notice
[->] - Auto PvP Notice
[->] - Differents Language notice [ENGLISH] or [FRENCH] or [SPANISH] or [PORTUGUES]

Website User Panel:
[->] - Class Change will change your class if you got 50 class point
[->] - Stats reset will reset your stats (T) with the vet manager points if you got it

Mob:
[->] - We has mob who drop dp from 100 to 1000 with good percent rate 30% - 100%

*number*:

*1* : [->] - [Altar-Event] 5 altar in Jungle the first faction to kill all 5 get a Monster Madness
*1* : [->] - [Battle-Event] Custom Map, it a FFA without raid, all vs all with 29k damage the last player alive win
*1* : [->] - [Monster-Madness] Acid Map with 500 mobs in, each mob give you 50 dp and 1%/100% to get 1 class point

*2* : [->] - When you got 50 class point you can change your class in website [Example: Pagan to Fighter]
*2* : [->] - When you got 150 change name point you can change your name in game via the command !changename

*3* : [->] - When you got 500.000 kills just relog it will reset you and give you 10.000 points

*4* : [->] - When you write !quest it will tell you to get 1000 kills in pvp for get a reward (20.000 points) it

reset each 7 days

*5* : [->] - The bounty is placed on the player you pm if you got enought point for it [Minimun 5.000 points]

It is a pay to win server?
The donation are there to pay the server host.
You have multiple ways to get the item for free with [PvP] [Event] [Quest] [Other]
I am still guessing about new thing who could give free items to player

Im listening my players, if someone don't talk correctly or other it will result in a ban permanent.
Im here to help and GM/ADMIN is there to help you to.
The GM/ADMIN has limited acces on Getitem (they can't get donate items but they can get non donate items)
Our staff is not the same has the old Free Shaiya, I made a new one and they are really good.

If you got any suggestion or you want to talk with me feel free to post here or to contact me via skype:

mikejack931

If you need help with your server or other thing I will be glad to help you for free.

Thanks you for reading my Thread,
Alex
Old 05/28/2017, 23:05   #2

special lapises that cost 10k dp need to be free you need to make donate only weapons pre eled and your gears you have puted on donate and puted 200 k point but special lapises that cost 10 k point need to be free and need to put to the npc ok ?
Old 05/29/2017, 05:37   #3

Hello kristimitez,

I won't put the special lapis in npc, it the only lapis who cost point on the server.
But don't worry there will be more ways to get it in the future!

Thanks for your answer,
Alex
Old 05/29/2017, 07:04   #4

yes but this is my suggestion make the special lapises that cost 10k dp on your item mall free and set and weapon you need make with dp ok ? and please protect that server from the hackers ddos attack 100% ok ? bcz it is not protected ok ?

and addd a vote reward system for the server make it 500 ap per vote ok ? so your server will grow very fast ok thanks
Old 05/29/2017, 14:54   #5

elite*gold: 260
U should make also non ele weap for donate becouse not every one like it.
Old 05/29/2017, 15:52   #6

Hello SnickQ,

I can make custom weap with no ele for people who don't like pre-ele weap vs the pre-ele ones.

Thanks for your answer,
Alex

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/29/2017, 15:56   #7

Nice server, join us!
Old 05/29/2017, 23:04   #8

Everything there is good except 2 things:
1. Spamming with "Player X killed 5/10/15/20/25/30 times enemy faction. Hes Z (Z = dangerous, best, ****, pro etc.)
2. Totally useless GS staff, I've never seen worse srsly. I think u didn't even check those applications or its just "name + faction". C R A P.

I wont even talk about leading in light raid 'cause its the funniest thing. Some ppl with [GS] tag think they need respect from all players, they don't know how to lead, ignore players etc. I saw like 5 times when in raid some new players were asking about "how to get reset?" or "what if i have 500k" but GSes don't give a fck and they keep playing their game.
Did i say about commands? Oh, there it is: all commands in light right u can find here:
GOOOOOOOO, BACK, PUSH, BASEEEEEEEEEE.
Ofc with some exceptions (if NORMAL player is leader - that doesn't mean only about [GS] tag).

If u want to have a fun join darks. Im not playin there 2-3 days so I know what I am talkin' about.

oh, 1 more thing:
even If they want to lead pls teach them how to pass leader and sub, kick afkers/leechers, use /raid in normal chat and fix raid (priests last slot, defs first - not the other way round).

"KISS"
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2017, 07:37   #9

hello owner alex why you do not put any vote rward system for the server ?
Old 05/31/2017, 12:48   #10

Hello, hjjb

I remove the notice of 5 kills for less spam notice for now, im thinking about a new system: player could disable / enable notice show.

I also saw that some of the new GS is not good. Ill speak with them so they can me more helpful.

About the leader it not to me to do something. It you guys who is leading the raid. If you don't like the leader ask him to give it to someone else, if he speaking bad or other thing you can report it to a GM.

Thanks for your answer,
Alex
Old 05/31/2017, 20:16   #11

hello alex please make only donate weapons free and the dono gears 300 k point thats my suggestion ok ? if you want for the players not boring 24/7 on the pvp if u make it free shaiya ok ? thanks
Old 05/31/2017, 22:34   #12
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 200
yawns just one of those typical days again make-close-reopen-repeat as usual, played FS back in 2013.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2017, 00:58   #13

Great server join us :v
Old 06/20/2017, 14:08   #14

Hi Alex and thx for this new server, good job (y)
i've been playing on your servers since 2013
Anyway, This server have really good new things that i liked and some things that i didnt like as well..
so here we go

== What i liked ==
*The new AH look and the other new maps.
*New players can easily get DP there with DP per kill / pvp quest / resets and etc ( wich means that you really thinking about the new players and the players who cant donate).
*The CP/CN points system.
*Almost a daily events with high kill rates ( you can get one reset in one day and that means 20K DP).
*The shared kills works all the time not only in the events.
*The difference between donation greas and normal gears is okay (40 stats normal gears and 60 stats donation gears).

== what i didnt like ==
* Hunters/pags have low dmg compared to other classes ( but i guess this is how it should be ? idk).
* lacking experience staff team, yeah they do help you in trades but when it comes about events and etc they have really poor team work and they cant even balance the raids in normal pvp to keep the action going.
* The fact that all GM's/GMA's are from the Dark side while Lights got just a "TGS's".
* The GRB... last time i did the GRB mobs there was annoying AS HELL with some debuff that you cant even pot it wich make it pain in the a** to do a GRB without priest.

anyways This is just my own opinion, and you don't have to agree with me..

and btw for the ppl whos asking for a Zero Effects Client its easy you can do it yourself
just open Data.sah in HxD, CTRL + R, Search for .EFT, replace them with .EFX, and click on "replace all".
Old 06/20/2017, 15:46   #15

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroxiiD View Post
Hi Alex and thx for this new server, good job (y)
i've been playing on your servers since 2013
Anyway, This server have really good new things that i liked and some things that i didnt like as well..
so here we go

== What i liked ==
*The new AH look and the other new maps.
*New players can easily get DP there with DP per kill / pvp quest / resets and etc ( wich means that you really thinking about the new players and the players who cant donate).
*The CP/CN points system.
*Almost a daily events with high kill rates ( you can get one reset in one day and that means 20K DP).
*The shared kills works all the time not only in the events.
*The difference between donation greas and normal gears is okay (40 stats normal gears and 60 stats donation gears).

== what i didnt like ==
* Hunters/pags have low dmg compared to other classes ( but i guess this is how it should be ? idk).
* lacking experience staff team, yeah they do help you in trades but when it comes about events and etc they have really poor team work and they cant even balance the raids in normal pvp to keep the action going.
* The fact that all GM's/GMA's are from the Dark side while Lights got just a "TGS's".
* The GRB... last time i did the GRB mobs there was annoying AS HELL with some debuff that you cant even pot it wich make it pain in the a** to do a GRB without priest.

anyways This is just my own opinion, and you don't have to agree with me..

and btw for the ppl whos asking for a Zero Effects Client its easy you can do it yourself
just open Data.sah in HxD, CTRL + R, Search for .EFT, replace them with .EFX, and click on "replace all".

I agree with the Pagan/Hunter thing, giving all the gears 500 resist/armor and hunter weps nearly half of any other weps attack.. not fair at all. I can do 9-11k with my war, never done more than 8 with a pag or hunter
Closed Thread