Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Free Shaiya

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Hiding name is easy, and saying false thing to.
You don't like the staff because they are not here to be your friend or other thing, they are here to help players and ban players who think they are the king here, talking bad, other.
When you will find a team that are fun, doing many events for players, helping them like they can. The staff is here and are ready to laugh with other people.

I won't answer anymore to post of haters like you cause if we listend you it :
- Fire all the staff
- Make OP Damage to every class (even support)
- Don't make TGS (so no GS)
- The staff should not ban, kick player if they do ****
- The staff is not fun, they doing nothing
- Don't give chance to any player to be apart of staff (im not el diablo, im el friendo)

Im maybe the owner but I consider my self as normal player cause I have to talk with people and when if they do "bad thing" I have to do something.

About you, Im sure you got banned or something to say this here. Anyway they is always haters on Shaiya Server, if there no haters to do bad reputation, it not shaiya

Thanks
1 User
Old   #32

So i Joined this server today and played there like 1 Time its and awesome and good server alot of pvp and much events *** bless you alex ^^

Old   #33

Hello,
Thanks you, it good to see a positive comment..
Old   #34

i played for 4-5 days in this server i observed

• full of leechers
• no intense pvp / long range pvp its like FPS games ?
• small maps / cause many leechers
• after final gear/lapis nothing to do
• kill multiplier kills the game
• should have taken seriously the RANKS which can give player a goal after getting their gears
• good customization of other things

Old   #35

Thanks you for this comment 0 post
Old   #36

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

This is one of the haters who say false things about our server because he was banned.
Now there is his excuses to get unbanned but staff is not okay with him for now so he stay banned.
Old   #37

Still a pretty good server.
Easy to get maxed and most of the time ppl pvping.
Staff puts much effort into keeping the players active in time periods of like 3-6hours permanent pvp and MM's. Also they keep working on new stuffs for the players to keep their interest.

The only thing which could be more worked on is the class balance in my opinion.

Still worth a try, so bump.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #38

bump
Thanks
1 User
Old   #39

I Shall give it a try if this download hurrys up xD looks good, good comments so far, good website, staff seem friendly. will be good to be back after 5 years off.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #40

Dc

Hi.
I got DC but in ranking pvp i see my char still online... and cant log in ( is try again later)
Old   #41

@ keep trying to log in it will eventually kick your character offline and will allow you to log back in again Kind Regards - Cooked AoL.
Old   #42

:)

Today everything is fine. Thx
Old   #43

Theres been a few things that have raised problems for me. One is Players imporsonating [ADM] specifically a guy named Dabria. He sat there and impersonated been an [ADM] to a new player that asked a question, the only problem is there were several [GSs]/[TGS] on at the time and not once whilst this player told everyone he was an admin did the [GS] tell him to stop, all he said was "Caps off" i then PM'd a [GS] and told them id like to make a report on the guy impersonating a [ADM] and insulting me (Called me a ****) all that [TGS]Nikes said to me was "Ill take your comment into considiration" Now as a staff member i thought you would have to handle situations 100x Better? Most the staff seem Un-Experienced apart from a few good ones that are ACTUALLY Willing to help players out in pvp and any questions they may have. i tried to tell a [GS] or a [GM] and get them to handle the situation but they were shocking so it left me no choice to leave the comment here were maybe [GM] or someone will actually take my report seriously. i 100% Quarenteee you i will get banned from this server after this comment but everyone needs to know the truth about some of your useless staff.
Old   #44

This server is boring
Old   #45

It not because you talk about your problem or saying bad thing about the staff that you will get a ban.

I don't understand why you are saying you are getting DC here.... -> hondaci <-

The server is not boring, we are developping it everytime for make new thing and more fun, but it your advice I accepte it.

Soon it Halloween guys Be ready we are already working on it

Thanks
1 User