Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Euro Shaiya Coming back?

Discussion on Euro Shaiya Coming back? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Euro Shaiya Coming back?

Are the rumors true that the GM of Euro shaiya is thinking of coming back?
Old 01/09/2011, 22:21   #2

Received Thanks: 1,777
there were also rumors he is in jail...which has a stronge chance to be true............or he got a hefty fine...

summary: no it's unlikely.
Old 01/10/2011, 00:35   #3

Was talking to smexysin from euro she talked to GM saying theres a chance it may hopefully it will or someone makes a server like euro will be most popular
Old 01/10/2011, 00:41   #4

umm realy its doubtful...its only rumors.
Old 01/10/2011, 01:18   #5

I highly doubt he will be back, there is to much competition for a profitable return of EuroShaiya.

Regards

Former EuroShaiya [GM]A
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/10/2011, 07:33   #6

Lol why would he be in jail?
Old 01/10/2011, 09:55   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiggyMaker View Post
Lol why would he be in jail?
1st off Euro didnt just run 1 server, he was running multiple servers with many different games, some of those games where made and Copyrighted in China.

We all know China doesnt prosecute copyright infringements very well (they will copy anything from anywhere) unless ofcourse its their copyright being infringed in their country and i do believe some of the games where quite newly released.

Then apparently its quite a big deal.

So yes, Jail and huge fines are a very high probability.

Regards
Old 01/10/2011, 12:35   #8

I think the Gm´s from euroshaiya play now shaiya nemesis?
Old 01/10/2011, 15:48   #9

Lies T3st
They do not play Shaiya, they are on dekaron servers
Old 01/11/2011, 05:25   #10

The chances of Euro Shaiya comign back, or at least by the original developer are very low. The maximum ammount you can sue someone for copyright infringement is 150 grand.
There is no jail involved unless AeriaGames brought that up at court, if they went to court :P But if i was him/her, i wouldnt be stupid enough to make a new server after paying a big fine for doing the same thing.
Old 01/11/2011, 05:34   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linxis172 View Post
The chances of Euro Shaiya comign back, or at least by the original developer are very low. The maximum ammount you can sue someone for copyright infringement is 150 grand.
There is no jail involved unless AeriaGames brought that up at court, if they went to court :P But if i was him/her, i wouldnt be stupid enough to make a new server after paying a big fine for doing the same thing.
It was all rumor. The letter was faked. He didn't get sued.
Old 01/11/2011, 23:12   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linxis172 View Post
I am no expert in legal matters, this is what i concluded after many conversations with Euro[Admin] while working as Euro[GM]

You are mistakenly assuming it was Shaiya that closed him down, it was NOT.
As a matter of fact, he was told they dont care about Shaiya, it was the Chinese games they went after, and EuroShaiya opened again since his arrest and subsequent bail.

It closed due to lack of finacial viability, not litigation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthCrush View Post
It was all rumor. The letter was faked. He didn't get sued.
Euro never got a letter (that was Evo) he got a personal visit with handcuffs and confiscation of all his computers/servers.

I hope that helps to clear things up a little.

Regards
Former EuroShaiya [GM]
Old 01/11/2011, 23:38   #13

Evos letter being Fake are not has been a big issue.

We will never fully know unless possum himself says so.

until the we are only left with assumptions (but whatever happend evo was a good run)

-Bane
Old 01/12/2011, 02:11   #14

Thanks for clearing that up Safe I am the one who knows my legal matters :P But i didnt know it was the Chinese Games :P
Now im wondering where the hell the cops got a warrant for coming into his house and confiscating the computers (the main admin did live in USA) Or in Europe? As suggest by Shaiya Euro.
Old 01/12/2011, 03:15   #15

no. he lived somewhere in asia xD atleast i heard that....

i rember someone posting he lived in the same place as SonoV HQ....