Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Pandora Down

Discussion on Shaiya Pandora Down within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/29/2010, 11:18   #31

elite*gold: 0
Old 12/05/2010, 01:47   #32

OMG don't waste your time on pandora,

If all you want to do is farm it is great, but pvp wise, unless you want to constantly deal with debuffs go for it.

They got pvp 1-15 going but most of the lights are max lapis linked, but your not allowed to link max lapis now. So those that already are linked rule the pvp. It's the same with pvp 20-30. all you do is feed lights. It's ok if your a lightie all you have to do is follow the few guys that managed to get max lapis on their gear. Oh and Debuff lapis is growing in 1-15 now too....so much for them and 3 months worth of "were working on a way to remove debuff lapis" here is an idea, STOP providing it!

Oh and for level 70 pvp, aside the debuff lapis on every AoL weapon out there.....is the *** links..have fun with a full rec fighter that crits up to 5k on you cause his rings *** linked to the max.

they even flaunt it in AH, set up market and show off! nothing like max craft on 5 pieces off goddess jewelery. They say they dont do that, but watch for them sometime!

oh and for a brief time..posted on the spando forum....$200 buck donation gets you 9 *** links on anything you want. and lapis as well....

obviously a rich mans server. I said it before, If I wanted cheap play, I would be on os!
Old 12/05/2010, 05:25   #33

Another example on how pandora is in it for the money, not the players!
this is a ss of Pandora official server posts credited to auron6364 and [GM]ST

The Deal!

LOL when it comes time for the work

Old 12/06/2010, 11:21   #34

haha here a good one. For months players cry to remove debuff lapis. There is also a poll or petition to have it removed. And several months later a GM posts that not that 80% of the people want debuff lapis removed, BUT that 80% want it to stay.

Please remember that Fury continues to feed AoL in attempts to actually pvp, on the promise that Debuff lapis will SOON be removed.

Oh boy those GMs really have it together. And BTW, The September Promotion, AoL got their donation items first and there are still Fury waiting to get their items from September!
Old 12/06/2010, 11:56   #35

lol this is so amusing, great posts shadows.
GM greed here knows no boundary does it?
Old 12/06/2010, 20:44   #36

wow, a simple post about a server being down turned into a bash post 0.o
okay i understand you dont like the server but no server is perfect. each one has flaws. im not going to say nothing further but request this topic locked.
also i know you hate the server and imo everyone is allowed to say their opinion but i dont see the reason to bashing Spando, or any server to be exact.
like i said, i request this topic closed x.x
Closed Thread