Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Thinking of opening a new server.

Discussion on Thinking of opening a new server. within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thinking of opening a new server.

I used to do work for Shaiya Eternity. I owned/created/ran Legacy shaiya closed it due to not being able to find good mods and too much upkeep.
Thinking of opening again or just waiting to set up a Final fantasy 14 server. What ever maybe both. Looking to find some people interested in being part of my team. Message or post for more details.
Old 10/22/2013, 22:51   #2

not finding good mods ? weird lol...
how can lead to a such conclusion?
Old 10/23/2013, 15:16   #3

Good luck I couldn't help with anything major but I'd possibly play depending on how you decide drop list etc etc etc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Thinking of buying uRohan Server files ? Dont.
04/17/2013 - Rohan - 4 Replies
If you are thinking of buying uRohan server files from PwD.strikE i suggest you don't. Ive talked to multiple people who have told me that he has scammed them and just gave them the mapid. I have the mapUS and know what it looks like and have checked the files that PwD.strikE has sold to them and it is not it. Do not ask to buy the mapUS from me I'm not selling it and will not sell it regardless of the price. If you are thinking of buying them from him i suggest you don't cause it...
Thinking To Start A Zo P-Server Project
12/30/2010 - Zero - 10 Replies
Hello, i'm an Old Conquer private server Coder, i'm interessed By Zero online these days Well i want to make a private server in, (i can do it) So, if someone want to Help me In Making It, or Can Help To Pay For Hosting Blabla Please leave a reply or PM me or Just send me an electronic mail to [email protected] (i don't use msn) and is there some good guides or advices you want to give me? you know i always want to learn more and more!
Thinking about making a shaiya server..
04/12/2010 - Shaiya - 3 Replies
Can anybody help me throughout the server....SQL..Setting it up..ect..If so..Add me on msn, [email protected]
thinking of doing another server
07/27/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
ok im thinking of doing another server but need some good people to help me out with stuff in game like editors and others who can do stuff like that if u wanna join contact me on [email protected] i will hope to have answers and i might need a person to help me get my server none hamachi if enyone could do it i will be so pleased
Im thinking about Selling this account on 2moons abaddon server
02/12/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
close for now redoing it for a cheaper cost