Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need a little help GM REROLL TICKET FOR CAPES

Discussion on I need a little help GM REROLL TICKET FOR CAPES within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need a little help GM REROLL TICKET FOR CAPES

Hello Team This Trigger is an GM REROLL TICKET a part of it is made by DEV Chris. I want to say this GM reroll ticket is not working , i don't have any idea the reasone, if someone know to fix it please write here. thanks much for reading.
Old 09/25/2013, 16:44   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Woah, hold it right there. I didn't write this whole query. I see missing pieces, the ones that you probably removed and which is why it doesn't work.

Oohhh, not to mention that you're just willing to add a new donation item like 'Cape Perfect OJ Rec Rune', just to get more money. You've turned Shaiya into a business, that is so lame.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 09/25/2013, 17:18   #3

He was asking for help, not accusation. Take your immaturity out of this Community nubness, You love flaming literally almost every thread. It doesn't matter why or how he will use it, it's none of your business, It's not anos' fault that people actually donate to his servers.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/27/2013, 10:18   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post
Woah, hold it right there. I didn't write this whole query. I see missing pieces, the ones that you probably removed and which is why it doesn't work.

Oohhh, not to mention that you're just willing to add a new donation item like 'Cape Perfect OJ Rec Rune', just to get more money. You've turned Shaiya into a business, that is so lame.
NubNess : every single thing Anos got on his server = throne ideeas.

DP per min, robots, DD1 bosses, now he saw we have Cape GM rerolls so yeah he pm me few days ago begging to get the reroll system for cape ( ofc i send him to his mom)

As far that i know his server used to be 100% free why he would add now donation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinsFly View Post
He was asking for help, not accusation. Take your immaturity out of this Community nubness, You love flaming literally almost every thread. It doesn't matter why or how he will use it, it's none of your business, It's not anos' fault that people actually donate to his servers.

Mrs. Pingu Im 100% sure no one DONATED on his server and im 100% SURE Anos got $ from his Staff because HE get STAFS ONLY if they are paying
50$
75$
100$
( depends which rank they want , GS GM or GMA )

And where is the FREE server by adding Donation Stuff?
ohhh

Lets make 1-2 months FREE server because we will get toooons of people then we make it full Donation server and we get RICH and after WE close it and blame hackers

ohh poor Adrian opened and close more then 30 servers and still = fail because HE can't come with his OWN ideea everything he did was and is JUST to steal others servers ideea and work ofc
PvP rank inco = poor Cryptic worked 2 weeks to get them done and this BIG ADM aka Anos steal them
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/27/2013, 11:29   #5

Ok Apollyon i agree with you this time, but please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]SpyRow View Post
throne ideeas -
DP per min, robots, DD1 bosses.
just don't...
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/27/2013, 12:06   #6

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Right, I don't think Shaiya private server ideas can be patented. Ideas in the real world are worthy, one more than another, but not in here. None of the "DP per min, robots, DD1 bosses" ideas belong to or were first seen on Throne.

More known as "AP per minute", this feature was there since the omega files, which is approximately 3 years now, give or take.
Next - robots. Idea and creation - Nexon. Official distribution - Nexon & Aeria Games and their affiliates. Conversion to the old Shaiya model type that can be read by our game.exe's - castor4878. First server to use robots - Shaiya Euphoria.
DD1 bosses - I remember Shaiya Divine having DD1 bosses, which was quite a long time ago.

If I were to sue everyone using my ideas, or the Shaiya Euphoria client, or anything else I've said that they added to their servers I'd certainly be a zillionaire by now.

Bottom line, claiming ideas is like claiming a room in C1 - useless, that lv80 plvler will KS you anyway. Nothing to say about using Shaiya private servers as money making machines, I can't convince people like Adrian Johnson to give up their only source of income, that'd be too cruel.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/27/2013, 22:12   #7

if you ware understend what i was trying to say nub-ness you ware not going to post that
i have mean the copy of MY ideeas for simply fact HE used Same thing ( same Mobs/same same place ) after i release it.
Like is Said : Munteanu Adrian: all servers HE had he was useing PURE Shaiya Rebirth/Throne Client/ Ideeas HE never came with something MADE by his OWN

If he realy MADE something by his OWN ( doenst matter what ) let him post here

And for this i mean : Website( which is copy, ) Forum ( same thing as website) Client
Or Game Concept

As everyone who have 1 server also have 1 concept this makes it ORIGINAL as far for Adrian he doenst OWN that
Everyone who made 1 server THEY made it something CUSTOME means THEY work on it ( same as you, you made Euphoria and you have some Custome stuff that YOU WORKED and YOU had them for the 1st time )

So Lets see ANOS OWN project
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2013, 22:28   #8

cease to mourn if not clonare your web server with all free xD
Old 09/28/2013, 21:58   #9

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
Arrow Shaiya PServer Development -> Shaiya Private Server

#moved
Old 10/05/2013, 12:39   #10