Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

This may be a common problem but...

Discussion on This may be a common problem but... within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This may be a common problem but...

I get a error after selecting the server and pressing "OK", It says...

connection with server has been disconnected
ERROR

Yes, I do /vchkoff and /nprotectoff

It still does this error, Anybody have solutions? Add me on skype or post, Whatever you wish.

crider95 (brandon)
Old 10/18/2012, 12:55   #2

Hello,

This have been answered several times, you should use the search button... Would help a lot.

Quote:
2 Minutes Searchin':

Failed to connect to game server, after selecting server and clicking ok
May be caused by Windows Firewall blocking the client trying to connect to the server.
Can also be caused by the incorrect IP address entered in D:\SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Client\Bin\Config\ps_g ame.ini on the line that starts with GamePublicIP=
It could possibly also be from incorrect IP addresses in other .ini files.

Disconnect after selecting game server and clicking ok
Most likely you have incorrect or missing data in your database. There could be many causes of this. I'd suggest using the SQL profiler to trace what happens in this case and look for error messages in the logs. If there is an error message present in the logs try to find which SQL query that you traced with the profiler caused it.

I've ran into this specific cause of the above many times now, and it always happens to me when I set up a fresh server. Never have I seen anyone else mention it before though. I decided to add it here just in case it would be useful to someone.

Inside of PS_GameData.dbo.usp_Read_Char_Product_Item_E there is this query:

Code:
SELECT Slot,ItemID,ItemCount FROM PS_USERDB01.PS_Billing.dbo.Users_Product WHERE UserUID=@UserUIDSince PS_USERDB01 does not exist, it causes my client to disconnect after selected the server and clicking ok.

To fix it, I remove PS_USERDB01 from the stored procedure so the query looks like this:

Code:
SELECT Slot,ItemID,ItemCount FROM PS_Billing.dbo.Users_Product WHERE UserUID=@UserUID[GUIDE] Troubleshooting Common Server Set Up Problems

Thanks to abrasive.
Originally posted by Covea.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/18/2012, 13:19   #3

Would it be because the AgentClient and AgentServer doesnt wanna come on? o_O
Old 10/21/2012, 03:45   #4

elite*gold: 360
Your server probably isn't connecting with the database.
Old 10/21/2012, 04:03   #5

I have answered this literally dozens of times on here the solution is listed
Thanks
4 Users