Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Database bugged? Or server files?

Discussion on Database bugged? Or server files? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Database bugged? Or server files?

I have been bugging, twisting my mind, and I am about to give up! If you have read any of my previous posts about my server problems. But there are getting more and more bugs as we speak.

Old post about kimu:

Old post about drops refusing to dissapear:

Those two are just another two of my still unsolved issues. Even tho removing the item from the game helped, so that is somewhat solved.

However, Kimu is stil beign a complete bitch, so he drops only bad stuff now. So that is somewhat fixed aswell. Not with the results I wanted him to, but ohwell.

Now my friends, now my problem is getting even bigger! This time about Zone_64 also known as OI. My OI bosses and monsters are greedy basterd! They REFUSE to drop level 6 and 7 lapis. Yeah, you heard me. They wont drop it, no matter what I do in the database!

1st thing I tried:

That wasn't much of a success. Still no drops.

2nd try-out:

Well... To hell with my bosses, they just refuse. Still no drops!

So after that, I changed grades on the drops about 4 times before I realized it's not the grades! Then what?! So I started looking thought my logs, as we always do. Nope, clean fine looking logs! No problem in the logs, not a single tiny little error I can sneak into. Nope.

Then after that I wanted to just test the bosses, to see if they where actually capable of dropping anything after death! So I added OP and LC as a drop, restarted the damn server, and killed the boss. Yes! Woho! It dropped a OP and LC at droprate = 100! Woho, okay, one step further.

Once again, changing grade did not work. Logs are fine, and looking good. So now I'm down to the thing I think the issue is: My god forsaken server files! So I downloaded a couple from e*pvpers, from several posts that have em. But still same issue over again. They just refuse. Are all server files bad? Or is it my client? Can client keep that kind of information? Or is it just plainly my database being a tard? I'm so tired of twisting my head here, ANY suggestions and I'm willing to do it lol.

Once again, apologies for long post, but at least it's detailed. Please, when you reply, don't piss me off by saying something that I've already stated in this post that I have tried!

Rock On
Old 10/06/2012, 02:32   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
grades over 999 dont work <.<
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2012, 02:34   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear94 View Post
grades over 999 dont work <.<
Are you seriouse? They've worked all the way till now. Thanks buddy, that explains alot. Have a nice day
Old 10/06/2012, 14:26   #4

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
yh iam serious try to set them to grades under 1000 and it should work :O!