Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kimu spawning time, not in obelisk.ini

Discussion on Kimu spawning time, not in obelisk.ini within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Kimu spawning time, not in obelisk.ini

I've been reading up on the forum, seeing that many people have the same issue as I do with Kimuraku. He is not in the obelisk, but hidden somewhere else. For me he spawns every 10 minutes.

It was said in a earlier post that Kimuraku's spawn-time could be changed in the database at dbo.mobs > Attack3 or AttackTime3. However, this did not work to me.

In another post it was told that we needed to add Kimuraku to the obelisk itself. I tried that, and all of a sudden I have 2 Kimu's running around. /fail at me.

So now I'm stuck with the last tip saying that it's in the map files itself. This is where my issue begins, because I have no clue in the ocean how to open and edit a map file. And yes, I am a complete noob still, but a slightest hint to what to do to get my little Kimu to spawn every 12 hour instead of every 10 min would be very nice.

Thank you for your time.
Old 09/07/2012, 17:26   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
check the map out where he spawms in the server sides files with castors tool ( sh studio but read up before working with that tool need an exact way where it takes files from
Old 09/07/2012, 17:48   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear94 View Post
check the map out where he spawms in the server sides files with castors tool ( sh studio but read up before working with that tool need an exact way where it takes files from
You mean open up the map file with shstudio? I had no clue about that one. Thanks a bunch, I'll try it out. Once I figure it out, I'll make a guide, since many people are requesting a fix this same problem.
Old 09/07/2012, 18:50   #4

öhm that is in castors guide in aswell <.< wish some ppl would read more D:
Old 09/08/2012, 02:41   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear94 View Post
öhm that is in castors guide in aswell <.< wish some ppl would read more D:
I see alot of people keep reffering to castors guide, but to be honest, I've spent alot of hours in here, but still have not found that guide. I might be looking in the wrong places. You mind givving me a hint?

#Edit
Nevermind! I have read it many times, I just didn't realize that it was the one that you guys refer to as "castors guide" I thought that it was a new guide. Pardon me!
Old 09/08/2012, 10:27   #6

np yw^^