Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3rd country for admins/GM's ?

Discussion on 3rd country for admins/GM's ? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb 3rd country for admins/GM's ?

I haven't found anything in the search about what i'm gonna ask in here , but u can correct me if i'm wrong , maybe i haven't searched enough for it ...i read something related to it , but not sure if anyone have found how to get it work by now ...

I wanna ask if there is a possible way to make the admins/gms (blue named toons) as a 3rd country (not fury nor light) .... means i can kill both sides (both sides appears red names to me)

also .. if there is a possible way to make em Read both side's chat ?

i've gotten so far to make both faction names looks red to me , but i can't attack the same country i've made my toon in , like if i made my toon fury , i cant attack fury (even they have a red name on) but i can attack lights .

if there is any idea how to get that working i would appreciate it

~Sora

------------------------
>.< think i posted it in the wrong place ._. sorry for the trouble >< /needs coffee
Old 09/03/2012, 12:12   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
yh is in the wrong section^^ but i never heard of anyone fixed that either so far would be nice to hear someone knowing more about it :O
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2012, 19:50   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Arrow Shaiya PServer Development -> Shaiya Private Server

#Moved to the right section

Adding a whole new country would be a huge job, which may bring a lot of different inconveniences, I don't really know of anyone doing so, nor know if the game engine would accept something of this magnitude, maybe someone can do the test, I might try it on my testing environment soon, but can't promise anything
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/03/2012, 20:03   #4

it's not a whole country , its just an idea to make the blue named toons attackable/can attack any faction players , but sure hehe hope someone know how to get that to work
Old 09/03/2012, 23:57   #5

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
i guess it would only work if u make a new country as john told i dont beleave in a fix in an other way tbh but i always can learn and some1 could proof me wrong
Old 09/04/2012, 00:30   #6

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear94 View Post
i guess it would only work if u make a new country as john told i dont beleave in a fix in an other way tbh but i always can learn and some1 could proof me wrong
I dont think it would only work if you make a new country because Lilpro has done it before, he did a FFA map.So if you can make it for a map, i think it would be possible for a kind of status too o,o I might be wrong but even you show me proof i will think it is possible
Old 09/04/2012, 01:00   #7

Try to change your Account country (from UseMaxGrow) to 3 or higher , that way it will show to you everyone as a red name ... >< imma try something else and see if it's gonna work (which i'm 90% sure it won't lol , but worth trying)
------------------------
didn't work lol
Old 09/04/2012, 01:03   #8

Received Thanks: 6,628
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoverTheLord View Post
it's not a whole country , its just an idea to make the blue named toons attackable/can attack any faction players , but sure hehe hope someone know how to get that to work
Yeah of course its possible but you probly have to inject a dll
into the Gameserver process to add your own Code
( like checking if you are GM, at the Codeplace where it checks
if it should allow you to attack ).
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/04/2012, 01:25   #9

Received Thanks: 8,977
What happens with that is basically that, depending on how that map was done, if that is implemented on the whole server, it will mean everyone will be able to PvP against everyone, unless there could be some "if" statement that allows to do this just "when" account status = 16
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2012, 08:51   #10

I feel like this could be done somehow playing with the maps themselves, as creating a 3rd country could take a lot of work, and might not even get to work correctly