Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Odd Map Load Error

Discussion on [Help] Odd Map Load Error within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Odd Map Load Error

I have done what i can with search and found a topic that was exactly what i needed; however, at the end of the day here I am. I currently have an ep4.5 base that im working with. I have pulled ep5 maps, including the map and obelisk.ini's, the svmaps, and have pulled the world folder from the OS data.sah.

I have moved the world folder into my extracted data folder thus replacing all the information with the most up to date ep5 world info, including dungeon and filed. With all of this information placed in the correct locations I built a new set of data files. The issue remains that a cmove to KI ( /cmove 70 ) during the loading produces a map load error. Can i get a hand with this please?
Old 07/29/2012, 22:58   #2

Received Thanks: 1,066
did you edit your map.ini in the server files?
Old 07/29/2012, 23:07   #3

yes the map.ini includes up to map 74 with corresponding coords for rebirth as well. Is its simply that the ep5 maps wont work on a 4.5 client? it wouldnt make much sense to me because I am fairly certain that there are custom created maps on some servers.
Old 07/30/2012, 00:31   #4

Received Thanks: 1,066
Well I used to use modified ep4.5 clients and put ep5 stuff in them.
Try using an ep5 exe? Not sure.
Old 07/30/2012, 02:02   #5

Map.ini has no value here. If there would be problems with Map.Ini that the service wouldn't be started GameGroup.Matter in the client.Whether see everything files you loaded or the problem can be in game.exe
Old 07/30/2012, 03:03   #6

so it seems im gathering that the use of ep5 maps in the 4.5 client just isnt possible?
Old 07/30/2012, 03:17   #7

Probably. At the correct loading of cards in the client and on the server + game.exe 5 ep