Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[help]borderlands

Discussion on [help]borderlands within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[help]borderlands

my problem is if i want to use any other map than 18 and 30 (pvp 15 and pvp 30) as pvp they don't become that borderlands stuff. like i can at lvl 70 stand in map 30 and use the 30 exp pill and it works. but when i try making my own opill or use that pill any other place then 30 (my guess it's working in 18 too but havent tried) i fail Cannot use the item due to it's limitation. even in map 0. i was sure that was borderlands.

is there a way to workaround this? or make this work on other maps?

like say lvl 40 rop 50 want a pvp map. and the exp then need a pill to stay down. but that's kind of impossible when it isnt a "borderlands"

this has to do with maps or?
Old 07/29/2012, 08:20   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svinseladden View Post
my problem is if i want to use any other map than 18 and 30 (pvp 15 and pvp 30) as pvp they don't become that borderlands stuff. like i can at lvl 70 stand in map 30 and use the 30 exp pill and it works. but when i try making my own opill or use that pill any other place then 30 (my guess it's working in 18 too but havent tried) i fail Cannot use the item due to it's limitation. even in map 0. i was sure that was borderlands.

is there a way to workaround this? or make this work on other maps?

like say lvl 40 rop 50 want a pvp map. and the exp then need a pill to stay down. but that's kind of impossible when it isnt a "borderlands"

this has to do with maps or?
to do so two things to change
first off
server side >maps edit with Shaiya studios changing the levels in the svmaps
two
client side >world# text files as this screen shot below

also change the client side maps level with Shaiya studios best way to fix this all in one jump
also about making a experience pill removal why don't use brain.exe change the mobs/boss your setting in the map to your database dbo.mob> open as table then edit the experience to 0 restart server instant no need experience removal pill
as my server mobs/boss aren't needed to farm since it's a instant pvp and as well as no needing the leveling off them so yeah just need brain.exe
regards,
Zyphamons
Old 07/29/2012, 12:50   #3

well i have used the brain.exe for the lvl stuff remove exp is np, but you still get exp when you kill and as i don't have instant lvling and want to have a litle grining i need that pill:-)

but thanks. i'll try that.. didnt know that effected the borderline just to add those portal's in a text file. but thanks..

i did all this i even changed the lvl's i wanted in that text file. still i can't use exp pill and yes i have above 50% exp.

i changed map's to that too so it have the portal listen in names area and put them in the text file stuill not working now i realy don't know what to do:-(

what i did. i made 25 Elemental Cave pvp map. i changed lvl req on the maps to it from both sides. i changed named area's so they match and added the portal there too that map. added them in text from the maps the portal in there comes from. added 2 portals in there so i could have the same as 30 map 2 portals.

i realy don't get what can be wrong now..