Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Loss of items at auction

Discussion on [Help] Loss of items at auction within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Help] Loss of items at auction

When I did reboot the server all the things missing from the auction.
I put up for auction thing and looked at dbo.Market it there did not appear.
Help fix this issue.
Old 05/15/2012, 01:45   #2

up!
Old 06/06/2012, 15:01   #3

up up up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Q> Is is possible to sell relic items in auction house? 2.2.3 version of RF
05/05/2010 - RF Online - 2 Replies
Is it possible? For example, i wanna put my vengeance in auction. is there any way? Please send me a msg or post instructions here if its possible. THANKS :) :) :D
[Help]At a loss
03/14/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 14 Replies
my totems are not showing up at all but everything is correct. im useing the candy db excel chart below has my cq_totem_pole_type, totempole.ini, and syntotempillar.ini
Exp Loss
10/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I'm curious, is it me or did I loss exp after maintenance. I thought I did after Mondays maintenance but I wasn't sure but I know for a fact I lost exp this time. I had 64.678% before maintenance, now I have 38.000% exp, and I know there's no way I got a perfect 38 before maintenance. I think I lost exp on my weapon skill also.
Cheap auction items
11/28/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
Confirmed today from a blizzard rep... The auction house runs on real time. NOT game time. Use this to your advantage. Tuesday morning get on the server about 15 min before the down. Look at any item with a Medium or Short duration. Usually the buyouts on Blue and Purple stuff is outrageous, but sometimes the min bids are really low. Find one that has a low min, that you want, wait and just after you get the 15-sec warning place your bid. Be sure and refresh your search first to get the...
Buy auction house items cheap
04/23/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 21 Replies
1) Bid on an item that has a 1silver buyout or 10 silver whatever works. This item has to show up on your bid tab as something that you are currently bidding on and watching! 2) Find several items say 4 stacks of Heavy Leather for sale, quickly buyout out each and I do mean quickly!!! The 2nd time you do it the buyout price will show 1 silver instead of the 30s-1G buyout that the item was listed at. 3) Pick up your 1 silver stack of heavy leather from the bank!