Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

uber noob shstudio question

Discussion on uber noob shstudio question within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
uber noob shstudio question

when i save my monster.sdata files after editing it doesnt make a sql query any ideas ?

thank you in advance
Old 03/29/2012, 10:29   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekdc911 View Post
when i save my monster.sdata files after editing it doesnt make a sql query any ideas ?

thank you in advance

Bro You Edit Monster.SDATA Save ShStudio Automatically Save Sql Query.

Notice : Example : You Edit Monster.SDATA and Later " Save As " , ShStudio Auto Create Monster.Sql File .
Old 03/29/2012, 14:00   #3

elite*gold: 70
check the folder where u save this query pls, if its not desktop, change it to desktop, makes easier to find and to use
Old 03/29/2012, 14:23   #4

i guess i got a bad copy ... when i save to desk top i just get a .sdata file
double checked just made a folder and saved to it still just .sdata idunno ill find one of the older versions
and give it a shot

[
Notice : Example : You Edit Monster.SDATA and Later " Save As " , ShStudio Auto Create Monster.Sql File .[/QUOTE]

well if hitting the "save" button makes a sql que then maybe i should try changing the extension O.o lemme try that first

"FIXED" i found i cant make a sql que from shstudio without first importing somthing into file >.>

but like i said noob question ty guys for the input

ok i relocated the shstudio its self to a new folder directed paths to client and to a new save folder ...... dont think im missin any thing still nothing happens when i hit save except that it saves to .sdata
Old 03/29/2012, 15:14   #5

elite*gold: 70
try to redownload the shstudio, could be u have still the old version wich don't save the query
Old 03/30/2012, 15:16   #6

You should import mobs.csv and items.csv.