Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hp Glitch/Faction Change

Discussion on Hp Glitch/Faction Change within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hp Glitch/Faction Change

Has Any Body Found A Fix For The Hp Glitch??

& Also does anybody have a faction change script?? thankss
Old 01/20/2012, 07:21   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
If you are talking about the HP "glitch" as of when it goes above 65k I think there is one around here...somewhere, but if it is not I just know that this is a game.exe fix, but I will try and check if I can find that fix; as for the faction change, I do believe that Dash posted one already
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/20/2012, 15:16   #3

elite*gold: 19
I think that the above 65 + k HP glitch cannot be fixed.Maybe im wrong but i think that it cannot be fixed
Old 01/20/2012, 17:31   #4

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Sadly you are mistaken as there are/have been servers which have managed to fix it, as it is totally fixable, just that the fix takes place in the game.exe itself and not in the database
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/20/2012, 18:01   #5

elite*gold: 19
Good to hear then =) Didnt know for sure so glad i took a sure answer