Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Starting kit

Discussion on Starting kit within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Starting kit

Hi , is there any1 here who know how to add item to the starting kit . ?

nvm , found out by myself. for those who want to know its in PS_gamedef > tables > baseitemdefs.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Starting over again,...
02/23/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
About this thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-discus sions-questions/467788-saddest-day-my-life.html My server is back but all character got deleted now im facing the biggest problems, and lot of problems. 1. when making new characters it is already 1st reborn. 2. there is no box about applying merchant. 3. sometimes client sides wont update. 4. when applying merchant in market you must disconnect before it apply merchants. 5. My life will not full, for example i got 40k...
Starting over
08/22/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Well since I haven't gone far with my previous source I decided to start over fresh now that I'm beginning to get the hang of coding. I've been through about 5-7 different sources, does anyone know a good almost bugless source other than Hybrids, not that good at coding yet xD LOTF btw.
Starting up Co1
07/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 27 Replies
I am going to attempt to make a 4351 server if anyone wants to join this project feel free We will be starting from SCRATCH there is no question about that Anyone wanting to help Start by telling me ideas of what there should be and what there should not be i am looking to make it a mix kinda like co1/co2 Lotto will most likely not be implemented and cps will MOST likley not be implemented we will see how this goes
Starting...
06/08/2009 - Rappelz - 1 Replies
Hey fellas... since i started im online games i asked a lot of things.... http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/gamehacking-codin g/224642-tutorial-basic-packet-hacking.html some basic thing to develop... learn some, share some. Obs: It not work with rappelz! It is just to learn! If u looking for a bot... wrong Post!
im starting to git how do do this
03/22/2006 - GunZ - 0 Replies
any 1 have a bypass for abnormal behavior i finly figured out how to do the xtrap 1 now i jest giting abnormal behavior errors