Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why won't my lapis liiiink? T.T

Discussion on Why won't my lapis liiiink? T.T within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Why won't my lapis liiiink? T.T

So I'm creating some awesome new armor sets, based off the models of the 70 gear, but recolored. They weren't written over other sets, I actually changed some of the ??? items into usable armor.

Things have been fine and dandy; they look great, I can wear them, they behave exactly as they should... except now that I actually gave them stats, slots, and an enchant item, they won't take a lapis link, and they won't recreate (get orange stats).

Any ideas as to why this is happening? I can put the armor into the blacksmith and press "Link", and absolutely nothing happens. Up until I gave them stats and tried to link them, I've never had a problem before. They're matched exactly, field for field, to the normal 70 gears, which link perfectly fine. There are also no errors indicated in the server logs, which just confuses me even more. o.O

If anyone has any ideas, I'd greatly appreciate the help. Thanks for taking the time to look!
Old 09/30/2011, 03:55   #2

Received Thanks: 1,286
If you can't link anything, and visually you have slots, check the "Slot" field of the database to be sure.

As for orange stats, you need ReqWis and Server > 0 (ReqWis is how much a single stat can get, and Server is how many stats you can get)

If neither of those is relevant, you might have an issue somewhere else.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2011, 06:10   #3

Yeah, just kidding. I had a complete nub moment and replaced the Item.sdata and never... ran... the query... >.>

Sorry, guess I had a panic a little too soon. lol Thanks for pointing it out though, I probably would have run around like a chicken with its head cut off for a while. Actually, I did already. x)

All fixed now! Again, apologies for my... brain fart. Haha.